What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eels V. Storm, Game Thread

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Random Warriors fan popping in to ask wtf have your guys done to provoke the refs into such unbelievable bias against your team..? Almost strangling myself in frustration at the incompetence of both the refs atm.
Not being owned by News Limited might have something to do with it :sarcasm:

Agent Mulder

Bench
Okay and every call the ref/video ref made is correct.. :roll:
No doubt we are sh*t, doesn't mean the officials have been perfect.

Yeah but have a look at this board...It seems every call that the officals make is wrong...1 or 2 calls yeah ok i will buy that but its not like its the officials fault we are 26 behind.

Parra Pride

Referee
Yeah but have a look at this board...It seems every call that the officals make is wrong...1 or 2 calls yeah ok i will buy that but its not like its the officials fault we are 26 behind.

Storm have scored only one or two tries that didn't come off the back of a poor call.

How the f**k did storm not score there?

hineyrulz

Post Whore
If Melbourne can teach a bunch of nuffies to tackle, why can't we???
It took Bellamy a few yrs before the Storm were competitive. It helps when you ahve the best spine in the comp by a mile. look at our spine???? 0 creativity bar Hayne.

Forty20

First Grade
Slater you are to good you Merkin!!! Hindy saved two tries in the one movement before.

And he was there diving after Slater in a last ditch effort.

Shack got stood up last week by Tonga on the line and Slater gets him this week. You don't want your props going one-on-one with outside backs.

Joely01

Bench
Storm have scored only one or two tries that didn't come off the back of a poor call.

How the f**k did storm not score there?

X2 most of the tries from the storm today are on the back of the refs decision, then to have 8 point try denied... Play the ball area being biased. It all adds up and the result it the Melbourne storm refs 32 parra 0

Damn stupid refs!
Cost us this game!

The Storm have been far too good. Easily the best team I have seen this year. And I also have noticed Bellamy has delicately changed their game plan to suit the players he now has.

Prop Forward

Juniors
I still don't understand how Smith, Cronk, Slater etc got away scot free from the salary cap scandle.

They had boats in their front yards ffs...they had new kitchens installed...they had their houses furnished!...what about the pay checks that came to them via charities.

and the merkins are still out there as arrogant as ever

Agent Mulder

Bench
30 nil , are we still blaming the reffs ?

No, Now ive been told its not the refs fault...They have just a made a few bad calls.

Melbourne is a champion team with a champion coach.
Bellamy reminds me alot of Warren Ryan...Take any team to a grand final.

hindy111

Post Whore
Hayne doesnt look right to me.Keanrye is trying to bring a style instead of playing to our strenghts.We should build our game around Hayne.We have no offload no nothing