What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eels V. Storm, Game Thread

Kornstar

Coach
Not seeing a lack of pride. They're doing the best with that they've got.

Sick of hearing that we have a bad squad!! That is an easy excuse, makes everyone feel better when we lose, I don't buy into it! We should be better than we are!

After hearing about their off-season etc they have shown no change in attitude from last year!

Joely01

Bench
You can just look at todays game:

Hayne 6 returns for 58m (9.3 per return)

Slater 4 returns for 36m (9 per game).

Why are they whinging about Hayne's returning when he's doing a better job of it than the current Australian fullback?!?!?!?!

Some people just like to bag out Hayne because he doesn't carve up every single time he touches the ball I guess?

Who knows.

I think people are living in a fantasy land and think he can just create things everytime he touches the ball, seriously guys he is only human...

tresurehunt

Juniors
we need this guy out there,
194692-parramatta-eels-gallery-portrait-366x488-.jpg

Forty20

First Grade
Atkins is doing a pretty good job, the Storm are bombarding his side with kicks and he hasn't faltered.

Should retain his spot for mine.

Glenn

First Grade
It goes without saying that the errors have led to the scoreline, but that isn't the only reason or is it suddnely a case of the officials don't make mistakes, we are just sh*t.

Forty20

First Grade
Atkins is doing a pretty good job, the Storm are bombarding his side with kicks and he hasn't faltered.

Should retain his spot for mine.

And then the brain explosion....

Still, a solid game thus far.

Loko is doing well too, the error before half time withstanding.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Just too good, the thing that sh*ts me they don't need the refs help but they continue to get a free ride.