What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eels V. Storm, Game Thread

Forty20

First Grade
We are staring down the barrel of a hiding now.

Second half possession: Storm 58% - Parra 42%

Agent Mulder

Bench
Quinn in the corner....Let me guess? He was out and the touch judge didnt see it?...C'mon guys serious....We are sh*t.

Glenn

First Grade
Credit where credit is due, nice play from the Storm, see they can score without assistance.

Snoochies

First Grade
When the Storm are close to the line, the whole team is in motion, players are moving everywhere, when we are close to the line, we just stand in a line and pass it to the next bloke like hot potato. No decoys, no-one running through gaps, it's piss easy to defend.

Glenn

First Grade
Quinn in the corner....Let me guess? He was out and the touch judge didnt see it?...C'mon guys serious....We are sh*t.

Okay and every call the ref/video ref made is correct.. :roll:
No doubt we are sh*t, doesn't mean the officials have been perfect.

Constraint

Juniors
Random Warriors fan popping in to ask wtf have your guys done to provoke the refs into such unbelievable bias against your team..? Almost strangling myself in frustration at the incompetence of both the refs atm.

Forty20

First Grade
The second man play from Mortimer to Hayne is been read easily by the opposition.

Morts needs to tuck it under and run, otherwise they can just shoot up on Hayne.

Edit: Or hit the blocker/option runner...just something different every now and then.

Latest posts