What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eels vs Broncos game thread

True EEL

Bench
Can someone please confirm what injury ben Roberts picked up, and how long he is expected to be sidelined.

from the little i have heard....sounds like it might not be too long, maybe even available this week (10-day turnaround)

i REALLY wanted to take the other path when making this comment about this particular player, but i thought i'll just try and stay away from anything that could be perceived as controversial..........(or even downright offensive to the guy's playing abilities)

True EEL

Bench
Welcome back wi-fi boy.
I'll have a quarter pounder.

Suity

gee, umm, i don't quite know what to say coming from the great one....but thanks Suity!!! :D

pity about that classic zinger of a punchline though, some other good soul just beat you to it in another thread, ha ha chortle, chortle, it really had me rolling in the isles :D

Stagger eel

Staff member
gee, umm, i don't quite know what to say coming from the great one....but thanks Suity!!! :D

pity about that classic zinger of a punchline though, some other good soul just beat you to it in another thread, ha ha chortle, chortle, it really had me rolling in the isles :D

hold on hold on..KFC make Zinger don't they??...

dont confuse me man!

Maroubra Eel

Coach
I was reading a match report on some websites wren by Joel Moss. On one website it says Ian Hindmarsh was inspirational with 51 tackles, and Sandow scored a try from a Ben Roberts kick. It has been amended on another site I was reading.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
I was reading a match report on some websites wren by Joel Moss. On one website it says Ian Hindmarsh was inspirational with 51 tackles, and Sandow scored a try from a Ben Roberts kick. It has been amended on another site I was reading.
Sure it wasn't written by Wally Lewis???

Casper The Ghost

First Grade
The Eels attacking formations and overall structures are TOO easy to read. I was predicting most of their attacking raids throughout the first half. When I saw the Broncos coach smiling, very relaxed and most players smiling and relaxed I knew then they were going to win this game. When I saw a melancholic looking Eels coach during half time with a bunch of Eels players also looking depressed like, I knew then our season was heading to the bottom of the ladder, that's unless Kearney & co release the Brian Smith like over-coaching tactics from our players brains and let them play a much more intutive ad-lib attacking game with some flexible structure to it. Since March 2011 until now, I am witnessing the most boring attacking game of league I have ever witnessed at NRL level. Seriously, something has to be done. Get this excessive SK "intellectual property" load off our players brains and they might just find another spring or two in their step and take our squad into the top 8 this year. We have plenty of excellent add-lib players to get us there. Wake Up SK before you experience the long eels knife into your coaching back.

Casper has spoken.
Have a good day/night.