What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Egg on cowboys faces

Shorty

Staff member
Silly boys they deserve whatever punishment, unless the cars being egged were cars of Broncos fans....then all is forgiven.

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
Silly boys they deserve whatever punishment, unless the cars being egged were cars of Broncos fans....then all is forgiven.

:lol: Remind me again who won the GF, because these salty ass Cows fans barely act like premiers. Adding a bit of salt to your scrambled eggs really makes the meal

Desert Qlder

First Grade
What else is there to do in Townsville?

So not only do the numpties on LU believe every word in a news ltd report, but then back it up by falling hook, line and sinker for a Betoota pisstake!

Brilliant.

Expecting a massive game from Jase on the weekend.

Nice Beaver

First Grade
So not only do the numpties on LU believe every word in a news ltd report, but then back it up by falling hook, line and sinker for a Betoota pisstake!

Brilliant.

Expecting a massive game from Jase on the weekend.

Lol

Police charging all 5 would indicate it's pretty close to the mark.

Shorty

Staff member
:lol: Remind me again who won the GF, because these salty ass Cows fans barely act like premiers. Adding a bit of salt to your scrambled eggs really makes the meal
Not enough salt and there wasn't any reference of haters either.
Not impressed.

Latest posts