What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

El Masri RE-SIGNS

"A giant 18 jersey will be displayed at all Bulldogs home games at Telstra Stadium as a permanent reminder to everyone of the contribution of Bulldogs fans"

:lol: :lol: :lol:

The Preacher

First Grade
Timmah said:
Shouldn't matter whether it's new or old. They're giving some different ideas a shot.

With a club as close knit as the Dogs are, I can't see that it would have any benefit. Nothing wrong with the idea, just doesn't seem to suit them.

Red Bear

Referee
Bring back John Fifita said:
"A giant 18 jersey will be displayed at all Bulldogs home games at Telstra Stadium as a permanent reminder to everyone of the contribution of Bulldogs fans"

:lol: :lol: :lol:
LOL, a bad name for the entire game? Do flares go off rather than fireworks around the bulldogs jersey?

Stranger

Coach
Hahaha. That is absolutely pathetic.

That is something that i thought Crowe & HAC would do...

gr8_1

Juniors
Great idea, The Bulldogs fans had to be rewarded for there efforts over the past few years.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
nqboy said:
How did you change the title of the thread? Have you got to be a mod to do that?

You can simply do it from the NRL forum, double click on the blank area inside the box where the thread title is and it lets you change it.

And no, I'm not a mod.

Surely

Post Whore
gr8_1 said:
Great idea, The Bulldogs fans had to be rewarded for there efforts over the past few years.

An apartment at silverwater would have been more appropriate.

Latest posts