What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

El Masri RE-SIGNS

The Preacher

First Grade
Yeah, there's heaps of Dragons, Tigers, Panthers and moons from Saturn in Australia as well, isn't there Diab. ????

El Diablo

Post Whore
you seem to have missed the point

Bronco or Broncos is an American name/term

Chucky has a prob with retiring a number because it's something Americans do

GoTheBears said:
LOL, a bad name for the entire game? Do flares go off rather than fireworks around the bulldogs jersey?

The #18 is very symbolic for Bulldogs fans

18 stitches
18 seats broken
18 vs 1.
18 months without parole

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Bring back John Fifita said:
The #18 is very symbolic for Bulldogs fans

18 stitches
18 seats broken
18 vs 1.
18 months without parole

:sleeper:

Those jokes only get older.

langpark

First Grade
"A giant 18 jersey will be displayed at all Bulldogs home games at Telstra Stadium as a permanent reminder to everyone of the contribution of Bulldogs fans"

This is the corniest sh*tt i've ever heard and a disgrace to rugby league. Well, not a disgrace, but an embarrasment, makes us all look so sissy.

Azkatro

First Grade
Nice marketing gimmick, I guess ... fans will get all mushy about getting a #18 on their jerseys now.

I can reveal at this time that in the past 6 or so seasons, the most frequent wearers of the #18 jersey are Adam Perry (7), Adam Brideson (5) and Johnathan Thurston (5).

ByRd

First Grade
langpark said:
"A giant 18 jersey will be displayed at all Bulldogs home games at Telstra Stadium as a permanent reminder to everyone of the contribution of Bulldogs fans"

This is the corniest sh*tt i've ever heard and a disgrace to rugby league. Well, not a disgrace, but an embarrasment, makes us all look so sissy.
ok its an embarrasment lol i like the idea and i like the club trying to make telsta feel more like a "home", good work doggies.

i think its a great idea, to reward all the dogs supporters for the support that they have shown towards the club!
great idea!

mattyg

Bench
eaglezno1 said:
in what ways matty?

if you can't see that from reading the article your blind...

getting rid of the #18 jersey for good for the sake of naming our fans as number 18...duhhh.

i am a passionate Manly Supporter, and believe me i am one of the first people to throw, my hand up and say i support any other team that is playing the Bulldogs, even though with the rorters and the bogancastle knoughts it is a close call..........but i think this is an absolutely brilliant idea by the Dogs

imo any idea no matter how large or small that makes the fans feel like the club appreciates them turning up week after week and spending their hard earned to support their team gets major kudos from me

well done Doggies Management

Latest posts