What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

eric grothe

btaag

Juniors
To call us sooks over one player pathetic performance is pseudo patronising. Grothe lost us the game. How many of the boys would be thinking 'Hey we are back' after last night. Most would be thinking 'why bother?'

Ron Jeremy

Coach
ahhhh - the good old "you love mediocrity" comeback - another all time beauty from the parra fans

i don't think i'm better than anyone .... infact i'd say all those sooking about grothe are the ones with the inflated egos - they seem to think they all know how to be a better NRL winger

mate Eric is being paid well to do a job, he's not doing it, he cost us the game tonight.......really there is no argument.

You're obviously a fan of his, i am too, but he cost us the game, not Reddy.

put i one way, who would be feeling better about themselves in the locker room righ now? Grothe or Reddy?

Grothe will be in wenty next week, he has too, and i'm no Reddy fan!!

Raudonikis

Juniors
i didnt play nrl but i played heaps of footy and i knew how to read the attack and i certainly knew i didnt want to let my team mates down..grothe is a complete joke and should be playing for a team like junee diesals

PARRA_FAN

Coach
FMD how hard is it for a winger to stay on his wing.

I cant really blame him for the last try, but for the other where he once again ran up out of the line when he shouldntve and they scored about 3 tries.

Lets face it he's not gonna get dropped.

But look I agree Im not gonna put the blame on Grothe, the whole defensive structure looks pathetic and always has been all season.

ParraDude_Jay

First Grade
ahhhh - the good old "you love mediocrity" comeback - another all time beauty from the parra fans

i don't think i'm better than anyone .... infact i'd say all those sooking about grothe are the ones with the inflated egos - they seem to think they all know how to be a better NRL winger

They do know how to be better, don't rush in when you outnumber your opposition in defense.

And my mediocrity comeback was at least as good as your "let them be crybabies, I'm a real supporterblahblahblah" that we get every time somebody dares blame a guilty man for costing us yet another game.

I'll stop being a crybaby when you and the rest of the superior brigade stop being skirts. Grothe is a hack, end of.

MSKnight

Juniors
Let's all blame Grothe because... His the one to blame!

It's a no brainer. Four tries came down his wing when he left his winger unmarked, go figure.

Fathead

Bench
Yeah and so your opinion differs to mine. Does that bother you?
You don't think there were overlaps on Grothes side tonight on atleast 2 or 3 occasions?

No it doesnt really bother me that you have a different opinion than me at all. Thats your right. I just see that you and I are so dramatically opposed in thoughts about Grothe, that I need to get back and have a look at the tape.
IMO if Grothe had stayed on his wing he would have had enough strength to hold kemp away fromn the line in most of those plays. There was one try where Grothe came up and took no one and Locky passed it directly to Kemp who scored. It was like watching a game of touch footy.
It was a really bad read.

COACH STERLING

Juniors
wot hayne rushing up on hodges and inu missed him was different
That's a seperate issue, but yeah we can talk about that. Hayne mis read the play and was way off, Inu should have rapt him up. I think it's fair to say Inu had a fair game though.

JTB

Juniors
COACH STERLING drop off it...you are the one person in this world who is still defending Grothe

strider

Post Whore
To call us sooks over one player pathetic performance is pseudo patronising. Grothe lost us the game. How many of the boys would be thinking 'Hey we are back' after last night. Most would be thinking 'why bother?'

hey - please take a look at this f'n forum - it lights up with a dozen sooking threads cos ppl can't handle losing .... I'm not patronising - just calling it as it is - seriously!

mate Eric is being paid well to do a job, he's not doing it, he cost us the game tonight.......really there is no argument.

You're obviously a fan of his, i am too, but he cost us the game, not Reddy.

put i one way, who would be feeling better about themselves in the locker room righ now? Grothe or Reddy?

Grothe will be in wenty next week, he has too, and i'm no Reddy fan!!

and the old "he gets paid alot" call ..... fmd - they are professional footballers - its how it is ...... I am NOT a particularly big grothe fan - I think he can be f'n lazy, makes bad decisions and is off with the pixies alot of the time - but the stupid sooking that happens on here is a f'n joke - seriously ...... you defended tim smith despite his inadequacies - cos he also has ability and is doing the best with what he gets presented with - I think its the same with grothe - he gets good support inside him and he goes ok - he'll still **** up at times, but the support will help cover

he's getting blamed for 4 tries tonight ..... seriously anyone who blames him for the 2 kick tries is just plain dumb!!! - they were f'n good kicks, there was nothing he could have changed to stop them

Y2Eel

First Grade
You learn it as a kid Stand on the outside of your man when your a winger that means a hell of alot more when your defending on your line..

Also Trust the inside man Eric!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

btaag

Juniors
PLaying Under 14's as a prop, I still knew not ot rush out of the line and stick to your opposite player!!!

dazeely

First Grade
why not move Grothe to the forwards instead of Ben Smith. Put him in the middle where he can't think too much.

Latest posts