What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ever been in RLW?

gregstar

Referee
a girlfriend of a fellow camper brought an afl equivalent of rlw.

it was ruled out as an option instantly given the hiv scare doing the rounds throughout the country.

Gene Krupa

Referee
Willow said:
The .au works just as well.

Well done Gene. I'll have to go out and buy a copy of Big League now. :D

I think I only made it in there cause it was the first time I've ever posted anything positive about another team. ;-)

They wanted it saved for posterity! :lol:

Kangarooster

Juniors
I was in RLW as a 14?15? year old when Peter Corcoran visited our school on a coaching trip.
Sadly, I didn't keep a copy. I reckon my moms late 70's d.i.y. and save $1 haircut would not look too flash today....

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Brutus said:
And Beccy Wilson's well respected column:lol:

TBH I'll be surprised if I don't see one of LU's AFD jokes this morning end up in either RLW's Mole or Beccy's credible "column"

Frederick

Staff member
Don't forget Weidler! Although we won't see it there for another couple of months

Robster

Bench
Robster said:
1461085358_l.jpg

I sent this photo in, hopefully it'll make a issue one day.

its going to be in RLW tommrow :D

Quigs

Immortal
The Quigster was front page - head article of RLW in Vol 8, No25 August 13th 1977.

And the price then was 50 cents

Now theres some homework for you Preacher... (true story)

and theres a pic too.

Cheers
Quigs

Fatdog

Juniors
My brother and I made RLW back in the late eighties. We had our picture taken with Paul Upfield in the sheds after a game for the Mighty Steelers. The photo was almost identical to the famous photo of the johns boys had with sterlo when they were young fellas. Which is funny because just as the Johns boys followed in Sterlos footsteps into first grade me and my brother followed Paul Upfield and did absolutley nothing in the football world.
No offence to Paul Upfield