What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Everyone Has Their Price...Bennett to Knights

roboshark

Coach
Only Trolls trying to annoy BunniesMan want that. One club has won twice in recent history, one of only two clubs to do that. The other is the games oldest club, biggest membership club and hasn't won in 40 years. As someone said, Souths are the romantic choice.

Imagine if he knocks back between 1 and 3 million dollars a year to go to Souths and then coaches us to a premiership, ending our drought while getting another record for himself that will never be broken.

Crowe would make a 20 foot statue of the man.

everyone i know depises souths and their fans...i loathe them

and you are the perfect reason why

BunniesMan

Immortal

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
How desperate do the Knights look offering a ridiculous amount of money, with bonuses he'll make as much as 4 times what he'd make with us and almost as much as an entire footy team..
Bunniesbandwagon logic: Its OK for souths and sir russell to throw around $$$ but when anyone else does it its ridiculous.

Compared to that, the games greatest ever player's widow making a heartfelt plea is very tasteful and I'm sure he'd appreciate that.
When did GI die? Was it obesity related?

How desperate do the Knights look offering a ridiculous amount of money, with bonuses he'll make as much as 4 times what he'd make with us and almost as much as an entire footy team.

Compared to that, the games greatest ever player's widow making a heartfelt plea is very tasteful and I'm sure he'd appreciate that.

Luxury you have when your owners worth $1,000,000,000 + and growing daily.

taxidriver

Coach
Compared to that, the games greatest ever player's widow making a heartfelt plea is very tasteful and I'm sure he'd appreciate that

souffs trying to tempt Bennett is like this

desperation.jpg

Spot On

Coach
We talking about his money here or Tinkler himself?

Maybe both?? Either way, Wayne Bennett will be signing on somewhere for the biggest pay day in league history. Either way, he has Nathan Tinkler to thank for it. Russell will have had to shelve out more dollars now than he did when making first offers knowing Tinkler would give Bennett squillions. Oh, but wait, Bennett doesn't coach for money.

CMUX

ABC Grandstand.

Bennett has agreed to terms with Newcastle on a 4 year deal.

A massive sucked into South’s!

On a side note, Bennett has really proven “it’s not about the money” hasn’t he. Why doesn’t he just say it’s completely about the money and I guarantee people would respect him more.