What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Everyone Has Their Price...Bennett to Knights

Rusty

Juniors
It's official:

The Tinkler Sports Group have announced the signing of Bennett on a 4 year deal on Twitter. More to come.

I noticed that since Souths become a rich club they have had a different, slightly more arrogant vibe and less of a humble vibe that was part and parcel of Souths for a long time. I wonder if the Knights will go down the same road now?

lynx000

Juniors
Greg Alexander reckons Ricky Stuart. Now thats a down grade.

Wow, I hope that happens. Ricky seems to eventually wind up in dispute with the club admin, imagine the comedic potential of a combination of Ricky and Russell Crowe :lol:

Goddo

Bench
I think we will see...

Nathan Brown to Rabbitohs.... there was an article the other day saying that a few clubs were putting out feelers for Brown. He has been firing in England, and it will be a good fit. There is talk linking him to the Rabbitohs and Penrith

Can't wait to see Brownie slapping the sh!t out of Greg Inglis and Dave Taylor.

Noname36

First Grade
How desperate do the Knights look offering a ridiculous amount of money,

:lol: You idiot. It's actually come out that the Newcastle offer was less per season than what Souths were offering. You offered more money and still couldn't get him.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

BunniesMan

Immortal
Bennett has gone after the money and good on him, he's earnt it. But I just wish he didn't waste our time with the BS about a challenge. There was half a dozen clubs who would have been a bigger challenge.

Mr Saab

Referee
Bennett has gone after the money and good on him, he's earnt it. But I just wish he didn't waste our time with the BS about a challenge. There was half a dozen clubs who would have been a bigger challenge.

So now its all waynes fault you are a complete f**king anchorhead

Wato

Juniors

His actually on less at Newcastle then he would of been at Souths. Good try but claiming he went for the money but that won't save Souths the embarrassment of what they had plastered all over todays papers saying they deserved Bennentt and he must go to Souths. He choose Newcastle because it was the better option regarding the relationship with the owner, lifestyle and salary cap space.

ted.jpg

lynx000

Juniors
At no stage have I heard Bennett define what he means by a challenge nor have I heard anyone ask him what he means. The challenge may simply be winning 3 premierships with different clubs and he has assessed the Newcastle prospects of doing so greater than Souths. I think even he realised that perhaps more time was required to turn souths around than he was willing to give. Plus their roster is so overbalanced.