What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ex-Warriors NRL performance thread

Beavers Headgear

First Grade
Ivan is a quality man manager so I don't think there will be any problems there

Tof Sipley may get a run for us this week off the bench, we only have 19 fit players left and plenty of forwards out so hopefully he gets a crack

Leber

Bench
Tui made a poor choice going to the tigers. He's a half, he isn't a fullbacks arsehole.

He should have gone somewhere that were desperate for halves

WellsNZ

Juniors
Well he's named at fullback this week so let's see how that goes.

I do hope he goes well.

Fufu Andronez

First Grade
I'm surprised Konnie is still in reserve grade for the tits. Only a few weeks ago his coach said he was his favourite player and wouldn't trade him for a other centre.

If Raiders keep losing I reckon Ata will get a run at half, he has to surely otherwise why buy him

Meth

Staff member
Just a wee look at who is where at the moment...

Matagi lining up for the Eels.

Havili looking after Hodgson's spot at the Raiders. He's due back in a few weeks. Hingano and Gubb on the Raiders bench.

Tof made his debut for Manly last week.

Ah Mau and Latimore off the Dragons' bench. Geez, they've been lucky with the injuries so far, haven't they?

Did Lillyman just get dropped from the Knights?

Townsend and Bakuya at the Sharks.

Of course, Matulino, Packer and Taylor at the Tigers. Great to see Taylor out of that hooking role. Lolohea has also been recalled.

Foran and Faitala-Marriner at the Bulldogs.

Blair

Coach
Just a wee look at who is where at the moment...

Interesting how they go once they leave here.

While I'm no longer really interesting in Lane he is a former Warrior too. After several years in the wilderness (reserve grade!) he seems to be a fixture back in first grade, for the first time since Hasler dropped him at the Dogs.

Well done to him.

TheDMC

Bench
How are our boys going over in the UK? We often forget about them.

For some reason random I recently googled around to see what happened to that lead legged lump of a useless winger Bill Tupou...thinking the original mini beast was at Canberra, but nope over in the UK and killing it in the centers for Wakefield. Scoring hatricks and shit. Good on him.

TheDMC

Bench
Konrad's first game back was a bit sad. Standard fumble when trying to play the ball and a penalty for taking out Ferguson whilst the bald merkin was trying to catch the ball.

Fufu Andronez

First Grade
Konrad's first game back was a bit sad. Standard fumble when trying to play the ball and a penalty for taking out Ferguson whilst the bald merkin was trying to catch the ball.
Really hope he gets himself right and doesn't fade into the ESL or something. Wish someone like Bellamy could get his hands on him and help him find his potential.

Love watching him when he is on

Latest posts