What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Expansion only exists to increase revenue & juniors..

Pippen94

First Grade
You know rl fans who get off their arses and pay $50-100 to attend a game in perth.
or the registered full contact and touch rugby league players in WA.
or the 100k plus who watch a rl event when ch9 deems us worthy to be on the main channel.
Tick tick, time will tell……

Ppl watch one game a yr..active support

The_Wookie

Bench
You know rl fans who get off their arses and pay $50-100 to attend a game in perth.
or the registered full contact and touch rugby league players in WA.
or the 100k plus who watch a rl event when ch9 deems us worthy to be on the main channel.
Tick tick, time will tell……

Sooooo not actual figures then that make up your 25,000 active supporters.

We know theres just over 4,100 registered players.

nationally
1684218749694.png

But once you subtract the NSW and QlD numbers its about 18,000 adults for the rest of the country and 6100 juniors. The rest are in touches equivelant of auskick or school programs. Maybe WA do make yo 20,000 of 24,000. Who knows

One off gamers and Origin tv ratings and attendance arent indicative of anything in terms of active support.

Last edited:

Dragonwest

Juniors

Perth Red

Post Whore
Sooooo not actual figures then that make up your 25,000 active supporters.

We know theres just over 4,100 registered players.

nationally
View attachment 74297

But once you subtract the NSW and QlD numbers its about 18,000 adults for the rest of the country and 6100 juniors. The rest are in touches equivelant of auskick or school programs. Maybe WA do make yo 20,000 of 24,000. Who knows

One off gamers and Origin tv ratings and attendance arent indicative of anything in terms of active support.
Its the only evidence we have available to us at this time. Your literally asking for data on something that is Impossible to gather due to there not being a permenant club here.
Dont believe the data we have, that’s up to you. living here and having been to a decades worth of nrl games and RL events I am confident the data I’ve provided is indicative of what I’ve seen first hand here In terms of fanbase for the game.
random people arent paying up to $100 to see what this nrl is about lol

Perth Red

Post Whore
WA touch participation 30k. Registred players make up around 1/3 of participation numbers, 10k registered touch players, 4100 full contact players, double it for family and friends of those players and we’re going to need a bigger stadium!

Perth Red

Post Whore
Newspaper says 7k are heading to Perth doubleheader from interstate. That means for 25k locals crowd must reach 32k. Do you think crowd will reach that figure?!
How the f**k would they know? It’s a guesstimate, it’ll be 1k if that. We only got 15k allegedly for origin.

Pippen94

First Grade
I’ve said 25k all long, you said it wouldn’t, now you want to make it 32k. Coward.

32k allows for 7k traveling from interstate. 38k last yr & Perth is hot bed as you've said many times. Seems ur not so sure about support in Perth?!

Perth Red

Post Whore
32k allows for 7k traveling from interstate. 38k last yr & Perth is hot bed as you've said many times. Seems ur not so sure about support in Perth?!
I’ve said there’ll be at least 25k at the game, you said there wouldn’t be. now having realised what a cock you’ve been you’re changing it to 32k lol. There won’t be 7k fans paying $1k plus travelling for a club game.you’d be lucky to get 1k travelling across sydney for game!

Pippen94

First Grade
I’ve said there’ll be at least 25k at the game, you said there wouldn’t be. now having realised what a cock you’ve been you’re changing it to 32k lol. There won’t be 7k fans paying $1k plus travelling for a club game.you’d be lucky to get 1k travelling across sydney for game!

I said TV ratings in Perth won't crack 25k. Doubleheader is different coz you get interstate ppl & locals who are curious & don't even know the difference between union & league. You know this as well coz you won't bet that attendance is within 6k of last time.

That's make this bet for sake of forum.

Centy Coast

Juniors
I said TV ratings in Perth won't crack 25k. Doubleheader is different coz you get interstate ppl & locals who are curious & don't even know the difference between union & league. You know this as well coz you won't bet that attendance is within 6k of last time.

Got our tickets, $100 each, in total there is 7 of us. Looking forward to it. Two quality games Sharks v Rabbitohs, Dolphins v Knights.

Perth Red

Post Whore

Happy to make the original bet, 25k or more attend I win, less than that you are right there isn’t much support for rl in perth. 6 months in the bin for the loser, you’re on.