What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

f**k Off Kimmorley

Barromundi

Juniors
I knew he was back to his terrible best tonight when he made his 1st mistake and then had that stupid little smile that hasnt been there for many months now. He proved tonight that Seymour has made him look good this year..................honestly, he could get not a root in a brothel let alone set up a try.

Douglas.........dont read the paper tomorrow morning, you were terrible.

Misi is the only oner who can really say ' I wanted it bad and gave it my all.

WHAT A f**kIN WASTED SEASON!

Alan Shore

First Grade
Why didn't we pass or kick it to Misi in attack? He was on song and was obviously wanting to win.

Maybe if we didn't have such a dud for a right centre, the team would be confident to pass that way. Or maybe we need a proper halfback.

northwest9

Juniors
nutley....... nutley.... what did he do to get so much time after such a sh*t game????

all i can guess is news lmtd got their wish

i feel dirty, but go manly

PJ

First Grade
WHAT A f**kIN WASTED SEASON!

What rubbish. Horrible way to end it but they overachieved this year.

Changes need to be made if they want to improve next year. Hopefully Orcher and Ferguson can step up, Simmo needs to go and I don't think Barrett will be an improvement despite how the myth makers portray him.

Fin

Juniors
I don't think Barrett will be an improvement despite how the myth makers portray him.

He will be an improvement because he knows how to put people in a gap and can spread the ball wide quickly, neither of which e1 is capable of. But yeah, I don't think he's the cure-all some are hoping for

Stonecutter

First Grade
Everyone who is hateing Green right now should take a look at the only 2 kicks throughout the whole game that had Melbourne on the backfoot. Noddy f**ked up every 5th tackle play with grubbers from inside our half.

Green will be much better with Seymour and Barrett around him.

Everyone who is hateing Green right now should take a look at the only 2 kicks throughout the whole game that had Melbourne on the backfoot. Noddy f**ked up every 5th tackle play with grubbers from inside our half.

Green will be much better with Seymour and Barrett around him.

Green will be lucky to be at the club next year, they are trying to offload him, and the sooner the better

Stonecutter

First Grade
I can't see Hughes as our hooker for the next few seasons. Seu Seu is a nothing. The only person I can see doing anything in that position with Degois going is Green.

Quigs

Immortal
Hey nuts went alright... he put in.

There were a lot worse then him out there tonight.

And this old dinosaur was wrapped when Misi planted the right cross.

Also hats off to the storm for taking out our #1 prop.

Sharks - welcome to real final football.

Chins out forumers.... we are about to be wacked and we deserve it. Just cop it sweet.

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88
Quigs