What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

F.O Kemp Society inc

nibbs

Bench
denan kemp - victim of stacey jones, ivan cleary and john hart imo. give the guy a break, assholes

Meth

Staff member
I'm not a Kemp bagger, but I'm not sure we should have bought him, or any winger.

If he wants back in, all he needs to do is play better than Locke or Vatuvei- simple really, but a big ask.

LL3

Juniors
I'm not a Kemp bagger, but I'm not sure we should have bought him, or any winger.

If he wants back in, all he needs to do is play better than Locke or Vatuvei- simple really, but a big ask.

What's the whisper over there, is he a chance of getting back in the team this yr?

ozbash

Referee
What's the whisper over there, is he a chance of getting back in the team this yr?

:roll:

dont ask stupid questions, he'll never play for the mighty warriors again, ever !!

man-bags, ffs :sarcasm:

NZ Warrior

First Grade
I say drop Ropati and let Kemp have the vacant centre position next to Vatuvei. It would be a deadly Speed + Power combo.

And at least Kemp wouldn't drop the f**king ball.

Meth

Staff member
I say drop Ropati and let Kemp have the vacant centre position next to Vatuvei. It would be a deadly Speed + Power combo.

I wouldn't be opposed to that

Rich102

Staff member

Why would you want to drop one poor defender and replace him with an even worse defender playing out of position? You are starting to think like Ivan.;-)

Meth

Staff member
I haven't seen evidence that Kemp is worse on defense than Ropati. But you'd have to think it would be an improvement on attack at the moment

NZ Warrior

First Grade
I mainly said that, just to rile OB. But I wouldn't complain if it actually happened.

I thought Kemp was quite good, defensively. I remember a few try saving tackles he's made for the Warriors. I also remember a numerous amount of times, when Ropati has rushed up on a man, not effected the tackle and left a 2-3 man overlap for poor Manu.

Meth

Staff member
I don't think Kemp is necessarily a long term option/solution to our centre woes, but I wouldn't be opposed to giving it a shot.

Put Kemp on the bench and bring him on as an impact player, trying this out

scottttt

Juniors
kemp seems terrible uncoordinated with ball in hand and definately not a centre imo

best centre pairing we have is ropati moon

Meth

Staff member
best centre pairing we have is ropati moon

Oh, right....I forgot all about Moon

Agree with Moon selection- I am a bit over Ropati really.

Go Moon/Ah Van and make Ropati work on his game to get back in the side. It'll make him a better player

ozbash

Referee
I thought Kemp was quite good, defensively. I remember a few try saving tackles he's made for the Warriors.

:lol:

you must either have a "good" memory or its time to throw away all those hallucinagens you pour into your sad body. :cool:

put a bib on him and he could play Goal Defence !

the cowboys, dragons all scored down that f**king nancy boys wing

the raiders just ran over the top of the limp wristed twinkie...

Rich102

Staff member
Best position for him would be on the wing........
Of an Air NZ flight across the Tasman.

Latest posts