What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

F.O Kemp Society inc

lockyno1

Post Whore
Kempy rooted by the video ref though, fair dinkum they look at ways to NOT give tries these days!

lockyno1

Post Whore
Kempy scored 1, he played well today.

As for Ropati, he sure knows how to let tries in doesn't he!

Rich102

Staff member
I don't care that he scored a try my mother-in-law could have scored. His defence is pathetic.
Whoever signed him should be sacked!

Lego_Man

First Grade
Kemp didnt make any f**kups in defence that i noticed, in fact i thought he made a couple of really good ball-and-all tackles.

lockyno1

Post Whore
Exactly and he would have had 2 tries if it wasn't for Steve Clark MKII in the video box..I thought you had to be CERTAIN to disallow a try..what on earth has changed!

Rich102

Staff member
Exactly and he would have had 2 tries if it wasn't for Steve Clark MKII in the video box..I thought you had to be CERTAIN to disallow a try..what on earth has changed!

Which try are you referring to? The first one he was clearly offside and dropped the ball. The other he was out. I have no argument with those decisions.

lockyno1

Post Whore
Which try are you referring to? The first one he was clearly offside and dropped the ball. The other he was out. I have no argument with those decisions.

The "offside" one. He looked fairly close to in line and he got more downward pressure than Winderstein did and his try was given. One replay showed he was offside, one showed he was onside. Benefit of the doubt goes to the attacking player. The other one he was in touch, no dramas there.

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
The "offside" one. He looked fairly close to in line and he got more downward pressure than Winderstein did and his try was given. One replay showed he was offside, one showed he was onside. Benefit of the doubt goes to the attacking player. The other one he was in touch, no dramas there.

They didn't show more than one replay, they showed the same replay twice.

Clearly off side, clearly no downward pressure.

lockyno1

Post Whore
Well the 2nd time they showed it, he was marginal. Those ones are a classic benefit of the doubt. Look I hate the "downward pressure rule" as I like the old you put the damn thing down with your hands. But it was no worse than Winderstein's effort from my team 9Brisbane)

wittyfan

Referee
Kempy will be back!!!

150th_sm_298743.JPG

Martli

Coach
f**k I crack up every time I see barbie and ken. I just love it how "posh and becks" are an average as NRL player and, well, a nobody.