What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Famous NRL Supporters

Dragon_psa

First Grade
Inga Tuigamala (sp?) is a Dragons fan too. Bumped into him a few weeks ago in West Auckland while I was wearing my red v, and he came up to me saying ""Choice jersey bro!" and we had a good old chat about Saints. Graham Brazier (singer from Hello Sailor) is also a Saints fan.

zuke

Juniors
I'm pretty sure I saw an interview with Gerry Harvey a while back where he said that he supported Parra. I think it was on the footy show.

Roosterphin1

Juniors
pretty sure sarah goes for manly and i have a picture of irwin in a broncos jersey but i still think he was a parra fan.

anyway ill add:

Leisel Jones (always at broncos games)
Libby Trickett
Keiren Perkins
and ill claim Tina Turner too haha

Leisel Jones is a chooks fan as well!

Brutus

Referee
I'm pretty sure I saw an interview with Gerry Harvey a while back where he said that he supported Parra. I think it was on the footy show.

His knowledge on RL is about impressive as Michael Slater's, Gavin Robertson's or Terry Kennedy's for that matter.

Last edited:

Timbo

Staff member
This thread is degenerating into 'which cricketers go for what league team'.

mozza91

Coach
He's not really famous but is the Parramatta Jesus still around?
I remember he'd cop sh*tloads of abuse every time he came to EAS for Knights Vs Parra games