What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fantasy Leagues

Mig2006

Juniors
lol.. why can we already recruit players in comp 2?

9th in comp 2 btw.

Not sure what you are talking about - you can't recruit players until the draft begins.

Only thing you can really do at this point in time is look at the player list.....

Mig2006

Juniors
Can a player get extra points for Man Of The Match?

No points for MOTM - that is too random and is influenced by too many random people.

Does a team in the Nrl get points if their player wins MOTM?

NRLCEO tries to make it as close to the NRL as possible and therefore the scoring system is as well.

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
I reckon line breaks and try assists to have only 1 point, a line break commonly turns into a try assist if the player draws in the fullback and passes which isnt all that fair to everyone else in the comp if it comes from a pathetic tackle attempt instead of skill and performance.

Are we going with points for winning teams as well?

Yosh

Coach
I reckon line breaks and try assists to have only 1 point, a line break commonly turns into a try assist if the player draws in the fullback and passes which isnt all that fair to everyone else in the comp if it comes from a pathetic tackle attempt instead of skill and performance.

Are we going with points for winning teams as well?

I think winning teams should desereve some incentive. Wait I am confused.

Are we giving points to individual players if they win their match? Or does our fantasy team receive 2 extra points if we win our match for that round?

And Mig2006 a forward doesnt recieve points for making over 40 tackles and hitups either. Its a fantasy game and to insure a tactical aspect

to the game its good to have added incentives for good players.

well if its alright with everyone its prob best as mig said tgo have it as 0 if we want it as simlar to the nrl as we can

no

if line breaks are zero then a try assist has to be worth something, otherwise what good are the halfback's? assist's should still be rewarded, but linebreaks not so much

how does the draft work, is it like the NBA where it's an on the clock procedure and griffo's team chooses then my team then the next and we keep going around?

perverse

Referee
I don't think we can draft them yet (I hope not anyway) Are you sure your not filling your pre-season short list?
well, i can click "Manage Team" -> "Recruit Players" and add them to my squad? The Ottos have already recruited 4 players, and as a test i added Petero to my squad.

Johns Magic

Referee
Well this is f**ked if some people get to choose and others can't. I don't want to end up with all the leftovers.

Mig2006

Juniors
Guys, we are currently working on the site and making some improvements. Don't worry. NO ONE will be able to pick up players yet and those that can at the moment will be reset.

It is important to understand that team selections will NOT start until the draft starts around late Feb.

The best thing you can do now is read the rules of the game and ask quetions about them.

7 kicker points is fully explained in the rules. You have a total of 10 kicker points. You must have chosen a kicker worth 7 points, therefore you could choose a kicker worth 3 point so it adds up to 10.

smacky

Juniors
Hey guys I just joined LU2 im #10 called Smackys Smackers lol....Only 2 spots left...so who ever wants in better hurry

griffo346

First Grade
Thanks Mig

TT i was going to say if u have Aubusson how come i would of been able to pick him :lol: as mig has said thats not the case :)

griffo346

First Grade
out of the list below red is the people in LU1 and green is LU2

1. Monk
2. Johnsy
3. Griffo
4. Tonearm Terrorist
5. non Terminator
6. Frederick
7. abpanther
8. EA
9. Johns Magic
10. MickyT1985?? (is that Big Mick)
11. Franko
Berks (who is this)

1.Yosh
2.Souths Support Unlimited
Aussies1st

4. Rhino_NQ
5. Gong Eagle
6. Forest Dragon
sans souci sainter
8. Perverse
9. Smacky

Who is the other dude in group 2

:lol: looks like we need group 3 coz of the others who didnt join but showed interest.

mxlegend
Butters
Dazraider
Unforgiven
Sharkadelic
Shane 1970
pnub
Victor
redvscotty
saint colsey
sting
liam
Ewan McGrady's Lovechild
Dragon Punk
Redback71
Jokers wild
nz eagle
Evil Borad
Shaun Hewitt
Smacky
Chook Norris

Mig2006

Juniors
Be careful Griffo about making a 3rd one until you definitely have the interest and the dedication.

With 12 teams in a comp - the live draft could take a while if you are always waiting for a coach to make his selection.

If all coaches are ready to go, it makes the draft process very smooth and exciting...