What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fantasy Leagues

milchcow

Juniors
I'm also LU3.

Had problems with firefox but IE is fine.

But as far as I can tell nobody has actually made a pick yet. still waiting on the ball Slappers to make first pick.

How long do they get to make a pick?. I'm not really keen on sitting in front of the PC all day with nothing happening.

Pumba

First Grade
I'm also LU3.

Had problems with firefox but IE is fine.

But as far as I can tell nobody has actually made a pick yet. still waiting on the ball Slappers to make first pick.

How long do they get to make a pick?. I'm not really keen on sitting in front of the PC all day with nothing happening.

Looks like there is no time limit to make your pick :fist:

milchcow

Juniors
Looks like there is no time limit to make your pick :fist:

So if just 1 person doesn't come back to look at the comp the draft is essentially cancelled and it becomes a free for all at 11pm March 12?

Better make sure I can be online at that time then.

milchcow

Juniors
Do you do that on the site or by hand?

On the site.
You get a table with 9 columns - kickers, fullbacks, wingers, etc and just add the players you're intersted in to the relevant section on the list.

When it comes to your turn in the draft you just make your pick from the players available in your shortlist.

I'm not going to hang around all day for this though, will be logging off now. Will check back periodically to see if it gets started.

_Johnsy

Referee
FMD Victor, have a whinge. It is what it is, I am sure the people who have organised the site have decided to piss you off, and you only, but planting some type of virus on all your computers. If you get dudded, which I doubt, because there is not time limit for picks. People will happily trade players, or just wait till its open slather. Just remember its all for fun.

edited, there you go champ, all you needed to do was take a deep breathe. ;-)