What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fantasy Leagues

ForestDragon

Juniors
Welcome to NRLCEO fantasy nrl, rugby league management for season 2009.

Due to the extreme spike in demand, the site hasnt been running to our expectations. We have decided to upgrade the server to meet these demands and ensure you get the best possible experience. This upgrade is expected to take a day. The drafts will commence soon after.

Sorry for any inconvenience. NRLCEO will return soon

This what i get at the moment.

_Johnsy

Referee
DF

Yeah that has been the same for a few days now. Hopefully the draft will kick off on Saturday.

aussies1st

Staff member
I've had my first 48 hours managed to get 23 players missed out on Campo which is a bit annoying but otherwise my best recruitment in nearlynrl in 2 seasons.

cappo

Juniors
The server upgrade was complete last night. It may take a while before the domain propogates to the new address. You will know when its all back up and running when you can login to the front page again.

Sorry but anyone who has joined since late yesterday will have been lost and will have to join again once the login page is back.

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
tragedy has struck, ive got denied access to the site from work since it has been up and running again. Hows the LU2 draft going?

griffo346

First Grade
The server upgrade was complete last night. It may take a while before the domain propogates to the new address. You will know when its all back up and running when you can login to the front page again.

Sorry but anyone who has joined since late yesterday will have been lost and will have to join again once the login page is back.

does this mean we have to re register and re do or short lists

Mig2006

Juniors
does this mean we have to re register and re do or short lists
No it means exactly what Cappo said - When the site is ready to go - you will be able to log in using your personal details.

All shortlists and team details are fine and remain intact.

briggsy1980

Juniors
so briggsy its best to name ur kickers in ur short list in the positions in the short list
so orford in both lists kicker and halfback

It doesn't matter where you place them in your shortlist - if orford is a kicker and halfback, if you draft him into your squad he will be both. So you can select him from either list. The shortlists are there to help you with your draft selection. When the season starts it is when you name your squad for each week that you select your positions.

So the LU leagues are full already?

I still cant get into nrlceo, some dumbass search website comes up when I type the address in

Last edited:

griffo346

First Grade
Round​
Team​
1​
Berkeley​
1​
Satans Septugenarians​
1​
Oranges​
1​