What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fantasy Leagues

gong_eagle

First Grade
4 spots to go

If anyone wants to play in this comp

THE LU PREMIERSHIP
http://nrlfantasy.dailytelegraph.com.au
entry code is 333045

supercoach2.JPG

Round​
Team​
1​
Babyloves​
1​
The Pedos​
1​
CNs​
1​
Capitulation​

Thats the guys we are waiting on in LU3, if your one of them, can you hurry the f**k up pleasE?

Shaun Hewitt

First Grade
I think nrlceo has set itself up to be an epic failure.

I automatically got drafted Isreal Folou, i never showed any intention of wanting him.

Still could have been worse i guess

ForestDragon

Juniors
Rip Mango
Forty-Zips

Last 2 left to pick in round 1 of LU2​

Got 10 players on draft list for auto pick and its not picked a player for me. tried getting onto site and keep timing out.Will keep trying but getting pretty fed up of the site.

gong_eagle

First Grade
Quick get on to NRLCEO now it seems to be working fine
so hop on and do ya shortlists

AB panther its your turn

smacky

Juniors
Got 10 players on draft list for auto pick and its not picked a player for me. tried getting onto site and keep timing out.Will keep trying but getting pretty fed up of the site.

Ye try going on now forest. It seems to be working

Frederick

Staff member
Round​
Team​
1​
Babyloves​
1​
The Pedos​
1​
CNs​
1​
Capitulation​

Thats the guys we are waiting on in LU3, if your one of them, can you hurry the f**k up pleasE?
I'm one of them, but I've already set up some autos, so I guess it's not my turn

_Johnsy

Referee
The site appears to be running smoothy, hopeull the issues are resolved, if so thumbs up mig and Co.

Latest posts