What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fantasy Leagues

Charlie124

First Grade
This random order selection has to be the worst idea in fantasy drafting history.

The guy that just picked AFTER me, gets another choice in 5 picks time and then is first in the next round.

gong_eagle

First Grade
at least with NearlyNRL it is done reasonably quickly as soon as your comp is full
how many days have we been goin with this BS

I think the main problem was they let too many comps sign up and the server sh*t itself

Evil Borad

Juniors
Wow, LU2 has now begun round 2. The next four people up are:
2​
The Pups​
2​
suspects​
2​
Roosters​
2​
Forty-Zips​

_Johnsy

Referee
so long as we can persist with it and get through the draft I think it will be worth it boys.

Can the guys in charge of nrlceo remove those four from the comp?? Its getting a bit out of hand when we've been waiting a day and a half for 4 people

Johns Magic

Referee
This random order selection has to be the worst idea in fantasy drafting history.

The guy that just picked AFTER me, gets another choice in 5 picks time and then is first in the next round.

So you were before him once and he was before you twice.

Stop whinging like a little bitch.

_Johnsy

Referee
So you were before him once and he was before you twice.

Stop whinging like a little bitch.

Nah fair comment JM

Satans Septugenarians - EA 1st, 8th, 7th, 4th, 1st, 11th,and 1st again in the 7th round. It is f**king ridiculous.

Johns Magic

Referee
Nah fair comment JM

Satans Septugenarians - EA 1st, 8th, 7th, 4th, 1st, 11th,and 1st again in the 7th round. It is f**king ridiculous.

I agree that the system sucks.

But it's people like Big Mick that deserve to whinge. Not this Charlie bloke who's crying because someone else gets two picks between his. That just means he got to go first last time.

Mig2006

Juniors
If you guys need help with something I can help - you you need to ask. I don't know which teams are yours and what comp you are in unless you give me a clue.

The site appears to be working fine tonight - so if you can get people to pick, it should be sweet.

If someone in particular is holding the draft up - I can make a selection for them based on their shortlist.

milchcow

Juniors
Can the guys in charge of nrlceo remove those four from the comp?? Its getting a bit out of hand when we've been waiting a day and a half for 4 people

On what reasonable basis do you suggest picks 10, 11 and 12 be removed from the comp after being held up by the guy with 9th pick? What action would you like them to take to speed things up.

If you'd read this thread and the news page on the comp you'd know at least 2 of those 4 have autopicks set up and are waiting for the one guy holding the comp up.

If you want to have a whine on every page of this thread, can you at least direct it at the right people, rather than just pissing off other people trying to make it work.

Mig2006

Juniors
Oh yeah, the draft has been designed be as fair as possible.

Think about it - would you rather 12th pick every time or 1st pick one round and 12th pick the next.

If you had 12th pick everytime, you would only miss out on 11 players. If you has first and then last - you would miss out on 23!

Over the whole 25 rounds of the draft, it evens out! If you get the rub of the green early thats your luck but inevitably, you need to pick the right players anyway...

milchcow

Juniors
If you guys need help with something I can help - you you need to ask. I don't know which teams are yours and what comp you are in unless you give me a clue.

The site appears to be working fine tonight - so if you can get people to pick, it should be sweet.

If someone in particular is holding the draft up - I can make a selection for them based on their shortlist.

The Huggies Babyloves in LU3 are holding up the draft. If possible could you assign them a pick.

Latest posts