What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fantasy Leagues

ForestDragon

Juniors
If anyone wants to play in this comp

THE LU PREMIERSHIP
http://nrlfantasy.dailytelegraph.com.au
entry code is 333045

supercoach.JPG

yeah cheers ,mangos are in;-)

Johns Magic

Referee
JM theres still a draft mate

until Tuesday next week and then if its not done we will go into first in best served as the season isnt far away

thats why i and johnsy have said if everyone set up auto picks we would be sweet

I know...

griffo346

First Grade
guys just be paitent i reckon we will be sweet :)

and for the record Mick hes not my friend running ffs

griffo346

First Grade
yeh EA as JM said thats the new site for now there in middle of upgrading the site to coupe with all the comps they have

i have been informed they have 100

and we where like in the first 10 to rego

griffo346

First Grade
Round​
Team​
4​
Carton o Smokes​
4​
Oranges​
4​
The Maniac Marauders​

those guys left for round 4
man we getting a sort of roll on see how it helps having auto lists :)

Johns Magic

Referee
I'm guessing Carton O Smokes is Tonearm Terrorwrist, and he's banned from LU at the moment. So hopefully he just checks the site himself...

Jelly Warrior

Juniors
The live draft is good but we all got together and drafted, this means the most even comp. But I can see the frustration when player are not logging in.

From my experience doing a default list that drafts after 2 minutes if you have not picked but before hand allows you to change the ratings on players. ESPN do this for American football and mean that drafts are over in 1 hour or 2

OVP

Coach
I dont get this draft crap (from the NRLCEO site). I'm in comp 2, and when i select wingers to add to the shortlist it goes to the centres page. When i select centres it goes to 5/8s. Not sure i like this draft thing, there is no draft in the NRL ffs. Can I delete my username so someone else can take my spot ?

Johns Magic

Referee
I dont get this draft crap (from the NRLCEO site). I'm in comp 2, and when i select wingers to add to the shortlist it goes to the centres page. When i select centres it goes to 5/8s. Not sure i like this draft thing, there is no draft in the NRL ffs. Can I delete my username so someone else can take my spot ?

That happened to me when I used Mozilla. You've gotta use Internet Explorer.

Latest posts