What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fantasy Leagues

bfoord

Juniors
I have 5 spaces left in the nrl.com fantasy league if anyone wants to join.

league code: 417977
league name: BHQ CREW

Yosh

Coach
Hey bfoord:

"2009 NRL Premiers:
Broncos, the will be underestimated by opponents"

Its they just thought I'd tell ya...

Hey so I have players lined up in the shortlist thing, if I am not around it'll auto pick for me right? I havent done nothing wrong yet right?

Big Mick

Referee
I'm sorry but I don't see how this is equitable....how is it even at all?

I havn't had a top 5 pick in the first 6 rounds with my earliest pick being #8, while others have had 5 top 5 picks...this is the dumbest draft ever...a draft is meant to be even...not advantage some with high picks all the time...I and others have been left trying to pick dreg's everyone round so far.

Seriously...some serious modifications are needed for this system.

TooheysNew

Coach
I'm sorry but I don't see how this is equitable....how is it even at all?

I havn't had a top 5 pick in the first 6 rounds with my earliest pick being #8, while others have had 5 top 5 picks...this is the dumbest draft ever...a draft is meant to be even...not advantage some with high picks all the time...I and others have been left trying to pick dreg's everyone round so far.

Seriously...some serious modifications are needed for this system.
You whinge a lot.

Franko

Juniors
I'm on my work pda atm, has LU1 progressed at all today ?

I'm in that comp. So far since the start i haven't been able to get on at all. I finally got in about 20 minutes ago but been timed out twice. I just want to try and get in once so i can put my preferred list together. I have a short list but can't do anything with them. I get the feeling myside is all going to be picked for me.

Evil Borad

Juniors
LU2 is waiting on Rip Mango, and then Forty-Zips. After these two have selected, we will have finished round 1!!!

Franko

Juniors
Yay i got on for more than 10 minutes. I'm pretty sure i have picked 11 players in order of prefference. How can i check it just seemed to click on the player and nothing else happened however when i click on the players in my short list nothing happens now. So i'm pretty sure i have set up a preffered order.

Monk

Referee
you merkins picked all the players i wanted :(

LU1 moving along swiftly.

GUYS or girls (in any comp) IF YOU GET ON (even for a sec) SET UP YOUR AUTO'S! makes things go a lot quicker (although you probably already know this)

Franko

Juniors
you merkins picked all the players i wanted :(

LU1 moving along swiftly.

GUYS or girls (in any comp) IF YOU GET ON (even for a sec) SET UP YOUR AUTO'S! makes things go a lot quicker (although you probably already know this)

I don't be able to see where to view up coming selections of my auto list i've picked. Where can i view this?

I actually quite like the look of this one, once you work out how the draft works, it's pretty good.

When you pick your draft preferences, you can just add one to the arse end of the list after you draft someone.