What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fantasy Leagues

abpanther

Staff member
Once again the site is not allowing me to make my pick, can someone do it for me? I would like Michael Robertson (Winger - Manly).

Also, I selected Liam FUlton earlier but I heard on the radio that he will be going to SL, does anyone mind if I change this pick to some who is still available?

Thanks

Mig2006

Juniors
Once again the site is not allowing me to make my pick, can someone do it for me? I would like Michael Robertson (Winger - Manly).

Also, I selected Liam FUlton earlier but I heard on the radio that he will be going to SL, does anyone mind if I change this pick to some who is still available?

Thanks

Haha - thought you would regret making that pickup

Johns Magic

Referee
It was well publicised that Fulton may go and Nanai was going to be one of my late smokies.

But ok by me.

Yeah my problem with it is that it's been common knowledge for weeks that Fulton was probably leaving. If the first news of him being traded was after you bought him I'd insist you got another pick, but this was just plain and simple a sh*t pick. If I picked someone like Cooper Vuna who then got a season ending injury in a trial then I'm sure I wouldn't get another pick. And like Franko I had Nanai as a player I wanted.

I'm not gonna say you can't get another pick, but I don't feel good about you getting another pick because you made a mistake.

Charlie124

First Grade
FNQ ALLSTAR COWBOYS lineup so far in no particular order.

Rhys Wesser
Colin Best
Matt Bowen
Nathan Friend
Chris Heighington
Ben Hannant
Michael Jennings
Corey Parker
Nate Myles
Jamie Lyon

Johns Magic

Referee
FNQ ALLSTAR COWBOYS lineup so far in no particular order.

Rhys Wesser
Colin Best
Matt Bowen
Nathan Friend
Chris Heighington
Ben Hannant
Michael Jennings
Corey Parker
Nate Myles
Jamie Lyon

Pretty quality side except that you don't have a halfback. Why did you buy two fullbacks?

gong_eagle

First Grade
sorry fellas our net went down at just before 11 last night
done me update now so Hope I should be sweet for today