What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fantasy Leagues

ForestDragon

Juniors
All those in LU group 2 who wants Boozers deleted or set to immediately autopick (is this possible ?) say AYE or K'noath.

K'noath.

Autopick is so simple to do,there is no excuse for anyone to hold up the draft if you have 10 players in autodraft list.

Monk

Referee
just a comment regarding the LU1 comp.
i noticed that the comp is 26 rounds long. and then finals are 4 weeks long,
Does this mean that our finals are held during the NRL finals?
If so, then shouldnt our comp be 22 weeks long, then 4 weeks of finals?

Johns Magic

Referee
Autopick is so simple to do,there is no excuse for anyone to hold up the draft if you have 10 players in autodraft list.

Which is why it's so frustrating when it's the same couple of guys who insist on making everyone wait a few hours for them because they don't want to do autopicks. Pretty selfish.

Johns Magic

Referee
just a comment regarding the LU1 comp.
i noticed that the comp is 26 rounds long. and then finals are 4 weeks long,
Does this mean that our finals are held during the NRL finals?
If so, then shouldnt our comp be 22 weeks long, then 4 weeks of finals?

We have 22 round. We vs everyone in our comp twice. Then finals.

Mig2006

Juniors
Correct - 22 rounds + 4 weeks of finals

The GF for any full season of NRLCEO is always played over the last round of the NRL

Charlie124

First Grade
Which is why it's so frustrating when it's the same couple of guys who insist on making everyone wait a few hours for them because they don't want to do autopicks. Pretty selfish.

We've got 2 or 3 teams in our comp where auto picks have been set but once the first auto pick in the list is taken, the rest of the list dissapears. I have only set auto picks once because i had to go out for a few hours last night and didnt want to hold everyone else up, so i set 8 players in my auto pick list but once the first one was chosen for me - that was it, the rest of the list dissapeared yet the players were still free agents.

Perhaps this is happening in your comp too.

Franko

Juniors
We've got 2 or 3 teams in our comp where auto picks have been set but once the first auto pick in the list is taken, the rest of the list dissapears. I have only set auto picks once because i had to go out for a few hours last night and didnt want to hold everyone else up, so i set 8 players in my auto pick list but once the first one was chosen for me - that was it, the rest of the list dissapeared yet the players were still free agents.

Perhaps this is happening in your comp too.

That is standard i think.

Franko

Juniors
Ok now this one is odd. I finally went to bed about 2am. I'm now up at 5.40am. I was next to go and had Luke Capewell. I got Daine Laurie who was on my list but not next.

Oh well.

I'm not really living and breathing this game. It might just seem that way. Do you think? Oops stop i'm talking to myself again.

gong_eagle

First Grade
how come whenever you fill up the shortlist and when it takes your autopick for you all the other shortlist players disappear

Latest posts