What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fantasy Leagues

Johns Magic

Referee
Johnsy, Tim Grant and Moi Moi have been picked since last update.

Now it's your pick. I'm assuming this means you have no autos left...

Yosh

Coach
He is first pick for round 8 right? Damn he taking ages... I still have no halfback or 5/8th yet.. Is that bad?

Evil Borad

Juniors
Roosters just picked...now its Rip Mango's turn

He is first pick for round 8 right? Damn he taking ages... I still have no halfback or 5/8th yet.. Is that bad?

No, it doesn't really matter considering we do not receive points for try assists.

_Johnsy

Referee
Sorry guys, someone really close just passed away, been with the family all night.

I see random picks have been made for me, not much I can do about that, my team looks like sh*t anyway.

Sorry for holding things up

Sorry to hear mate, condolences. I will be happy to talk trades after we are done as you were disadvantaged. personally I think berkely should offer one or two, he's been looked after re: draft order.;-)

I will update as soon as I get home approx 7pm, sorry about the delay.

Franko

Juniors
I'll be leaving work at approx 4.30pm and not sure what time i will be home. Friday night drinks may take over tonight. I will fill my auto squad before i leave and hope that will keep things moving. In saying that i doubt we would get through two or three selections anyway.

Monk

Referee
off to work have the auto list full, check tonight 7pm, almost garuanteed I'll stop the draft as 10 players do not last long on auto selection list. That bastard monk always picks my players, in an effort to halt the draft.

lol, i am glad you are upset :p

anyways.
i couldnt hold off waiting any longer and risking him being taken, so yes, THE ORANGES HAVE RYAN WILLIAMSON :D

griffo346

First Grade
LU1 Points

Goal
Field Goal
Workhorse
Sin Bin
Send Off
Try Assist
Line Break
Win
Draw