What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fantasy Leagues

Johns Magic

Referee
We've got 2 or 3 teams in our comp where auto picks have been set but once the first auto pick in the list is taken, the rest of the list dissapears. I have only set auto picks once because i had to go out for a few hours last night and didnt want to hold everyone else up, so i set 8 players in my auto pick list but once the first one was chosen for me - that was it, the rest of the list dissapeared yet the players were still free agents.

Perhaps this is happening in your comp too.

I'd believe that if it didn't happen every single round and only to them.

We'll wait hours for these guys, than as soon as they pick, four other autopicks will happen straight away, until it reaches one of the other usuals.

Happens every time.

_Johnsy

Referee
off to work have the auto list full, check tonight 7pm, almost garuanteed I'll stop the draft as 10 players do not last long on auto selection list. That bastard monk always picks my players, in an effort to halt the draft.

At least we're on round 15 with a week left, it shall be done. Got only two on auto-pick but I'm low down the list in round 16 and will have another by then.

Yosh

Coach
LU2 is so slow... Are we going to change the rules so try assits and line break assits get points?

_Johnsy

Referee
I am at work, if someone could update the latest picks in LU1 it would be greatly appreciated. i last saw this morning at about 6:30am.

Cheers lads

Johns Magic

Referee
I am at work, if someone could update the latest picks in LU1 it would be greatly appreciated. i last saw this morning at about 6:30am.

Cheers lads

In reverse order:

Pelicans
David Simmons
Berkeley_Eagles
Dave Taylor
Boiler makers
Shannan McPherson
Mobsters
Marc Herbert
Satans Septugenarians
Corey Hughes
Pelicans
Peter Wallace
Sarcastik
Ben Jeffrey
Shifters
Carl Webb
The Huzzah
Willie Tonga
Satans Septugenarians
John Morris
Snared Champions
Lopini Paea
Maulers
Esikeli Tonga
Oranges
Ryan Williamson
Mobsters
Justin Carney
The Maniac Marauders
Chris Houston​

_Johnsy

Referee
JM

Cheers mate, could I ask if the next round goes all the way thru update again, much appreciated

Yosh

Coach
Who is LU2 waitin on? Suspects was it? So... LU2 guys anyone the competition moderator or anything like that?

abpanther

Staff member
man doesnt ab panther have a pc LOL

Sorry guys, someone really close just passed away, been with the family all night.

I see random picks have been made for me, not much I can do about that, my team looks like sh*t anyway.

Sorry for holding things up

Johns Magic

Referee
Sorry guys, someone really close just passed away, been with the family all night.

I see random picks have been made for me, not much I can do about that, my team looks like sh*t anyway.

Sorry for holding things up

Sorry to hear that.

How many were randomly picked for you?

If you got randomly picked Houston then well done, because I wanted him.

Latest posts