What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

FAQS and Questions for Mario

Mario

Juniors
Dogs Of War said:
Will the penalty be given only if they get involved in the play? Hope so.

Yes. The AI tries not to get involved from an offside position mostly, although occasionally they will try and get away with it.

ortz18

Juniors
Mario what are they system requirements going to be. Both required and recommended?

For graphics
memory
speed etc

Tupac Shakur

First Grade
Mario does the crowd look realistic? In most sport games it looks so crap. Hopefully it's more realistic.
Even in ARL 96' the crowd looks more realistic then some games that have been released in recent years.

Alan Shore

First Grade
pepstar87 said:
Mario does the crowd look realistic? In most sport games it looks so crap. Hopefully it's more realistic.
Even in ARL 96' the crowd looks more realistic then some games that have been released in recent years.

FIFA 2003 has a good crowd in it.

Kasper

Bench
Tamazoid said:
pepstar87 said:

Did he say it didn't.

roosterman57

Juniors
Hey mario.
I am hearing all sorts of release dates. I kno u hav said mid-late october but are you absolutely sure. Will the game definately be out by november.

Moffo

Referee
roosterman, go read the thread about game date release

Guys and girls, lets just give Mario a chance to answer the questions that are currently in here. There are many valid questions over the last 10-12 posts that im sure Mario will answer when he gets a chance

Chees,
Moffo

Alan Shore

First Grade
KINGLING said:
Tamazoid said:
pepstar87 said:

Did he say it didn't.

No. Stop acting like a royal smartarsus, then you might earn some respect.

Kasper

Bench
Tamazoid said:
KINGLING said:
Tamazoid said:
pepstar87 said:

Did he say it didn't.

No. Stop acting like a royal smartarsus, then you might earn some respect.
There you go again having a go at me for no reason. What have you got against me. Also why would I care about having respect in an internet forum. Geez your king dickhead.

TinghaExpress

Juniors
few questions 4 Mario,

1. Why was the crowd small in the newcastle roosters game at aussie stadium, was it because of the bad weather?

2. Do the Kangaroos still have the choice of their original jersey with the two yellow V's

3. On what lower on the table clubs eg souths does the crowds get reduced

Moffo

Referee
ok dang it, after watching the vid, i got some questions 2 :lol:

1. Can the ref interfere in the play in anyway? What is the collision detection system like when u run into a ref?

2. I know its been asked in other ways, but how animated will the crowd be? Will they acutally move or just sit there?

I know its probably not in this version, but in the next, id have sections of the crowd that depict that armies of each team, full of flags and banners with their team colours

3. But say if your playing a game at the Dogs home ground, is there a distinct blue and white look in the crowd or do people just wear neutral colours?

Cheers,
Moffo

sheep

Juniors
Hey muzza
In stadiums such as Brookie Oval, which have a large hill where fans sit, will this be represented in the game, with the crowd sitting on the hill? Or have you just placed stands everywhere round the oval?

Matta

Juniors
A suggestion, when it is last tackle, can the little "TACKLE 5" change colour, or flash? So just in case I have the sound off (I might be listening to the call of a game) or is very engrossed in the game, I can know if it is the last so I can do a kick or play last play.

westhull

Juniors
Do the players bounce off the uprights and lose possession if they collide with them during the game like in IRL

TripleM

Juniors
Just looking at the vid, little question, when the kickoff is taken, all the rest of the team seems to still be 10m behind the line when the kick is taken.. usually they would be running up to be right on halfway when the kick is taken.. does this usually happen?