What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

FAQS and Questions for Mario

Ausguy

Coach
Greg Smith said:
Hi Mario
I don't know if this has been asked but can u off load the ball in a tackle? and if your tackled around the legs can u pass before hitting the ground?
ok guys this is getting ridiculous, please search for an answer before asking qns. Questions have been getting asked on this and other forums for over a year, thats a lot of qns, just ask mario how many he has personally answered, he will tell u thousands.

anyway my point is have a look around and put in a search before posting qns, to answer your question greg yes u can offload in tackles and before u hit the ground however there is a good chance of an error

Greg Smith

Juniors
Ausguy said:
ok guys this is getting ridiculous, please search for an answer before asking qns. Questions have been getting asked on this and other forums for over a year, thats a lot of qns, just ask mario how many he has personally answered, he will tell u thousands.

anyway my point is have a look around and put in a search before posting qns, to answer your question greg yes u can offload in tackles and before u hit the ground however there is a good chance of an error

I did check some threads before writing the question, but he has been answering questions on many threads. Thanks for the answer.

Mario

Juniors
sheep said:
Can you change the game difficulty mid season? So say if you start off on 'medium' and halfway through the nrl comp you find yourself beating teams by 40 or 50, can you change the difficulty up to say 'hard'

Yes.

legend

Coach
I think what we may need to do is make one large list of the FAQ, make it an announcement in this forum, then lock it.

Any thoughts?

Dogs Of War

Coach
Definatly, even people like me who have been following the game release would have missed where some questions have been answered previously. Especially good when the game gets release and we get inundated by new users with questions about the game, it be a standard response "Please read the FAQ before posting".

TripleM

Juniors
Yeah we definitely need a FAQ.. I think most of it could be taken off Gols site, that has everything.

Though of course it won't stop people asking questions without reading the FAQ.. happens every time..

Matta

Juniors
The problem with threads this long is that people want to skip the REALLY LONG or REALLY SHORT posts, therefore they miss out on information...

Also, this thread is called "FAQs and Questions for Mario", where's the FAQ?

I like the old "Start a thread with topic name and if you want to know about that topic you go to that specific thread" way.

TripleM

Juniors
I don't know, theres far too many topics and there will be more than one page full of them.. spread out by lots of posts about other things, I think that would be even worse. One big post, and if people ask a question in the FAQ, just say "see FAQ" and they have no excuse for being lazy.

legend

Coach
Any volunteers for making the FAQ? I don't have the time unfortunately and if someone could write one it would be much appreciated. Just post it as a normal thread and we'll make it an announcement.

Cheers.

Moffo

Referee
Matta said:
I'll try, I know as much about the game since April... so that'll be enough to write a FAQ.

Reading through this thread should give you a fair list of questions and answers

Cheers for doing that mate,
Moffo

Matta

Juniors
I'm doing it right now, mate... But there's so much info that I'll have to take so long to write it, so expect it up tommorow, or Wednesday.

Moffo

Referee
Cheers

Can the weather change during the game Mario? Say, go from raining to fine?

Cheers,
Moffo

CycloneSteve

Juniors
I have 2 questions that have probably been answered before but I cant seem to find them anywhere.

1. In season mode, do you get to play City/Country, Origin, or Test matches??

2. Is there a certain button you have to push in order to perform a high tackle or is it random?