What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

FAQS and Questions for Mario

Robster

Bench
Mario , will New Zealand get Rugby League early then Australia?? What are some of the team emblems for the custom teams? What features are on the apperance for create your player mode?

chriscnz

Juniors
Mario,

Quick question regarding co-op multiplayer. If i am playing with a freind on the same team am i able to "make a run" with another player sprinting at the line full pace on an angle, and then my freind is able to time his pass back on the inside (or outside) to me so we time it perfectly a la Stacy Jones and Brent Webb against the bulldogs.

Just wondering if this type of interaction and control is possible, and effective... so you could in fact build up good combinations with your freinds and work on things such as timing of runs and passes. Does it also work with tacklng? i.e. one person goes high, the other low.

Thanks

shirkhan

Juniors
i have a few to ask about interchange and that if i sub a player on eg: Craig Wing will he come on with a reserve number or the players number he took off because iff you subed a player off in rugby 2001 eg if i merhtens off for spencer spencer has got the number ten on its sucks

shirkhan

Juniors
will there be a training mode eg mini camp like on madden 2004 i was stuck on this for hours let alone the game

TripleM

Juniors
shirkhan said:
will there be a training mode eg mini camp like on madden 2004 i was stuck on this for hours let alone the game

No training mode, but there will be in game help if required.

will there be a salary cap or something else so you can have players from different team for eg iam a souths suporter and i want joej on my side is tha possable

sheep

Juniors
I'll tell you what. Im not giving you the answer and no-one else give him the answer! LOOK AROUND!

CycloneSteve

Juniors
Two questions:-

1. Is the World Club challenge available at the start or do you need to unlock it?

2. Are the teams set according to their real life counterparts. If that is the case, does that mean it is harder to win the season mode with Souths than with the Roosters? And at what stage were the teams assessed on how they would be in the game. I know someone somewhere mentioned July I think as the cut-off point for players inclusion, but does this also apply to the teams ranking? Im asking this because Penrith (who as we know are in this years Grand Final) finished much much lower than they did last year. So were they based on this year (up until July) or last year??

That is all

devonuto

Juniors
CycloneSteve said:
Two questions:-

1. Is the World Club challenge available at the start or do you need to unlock it?

2. Are the teams set according to their real life counterparts. If that is the case, does that mean it is harder to win the season mode with Souths than with the Roosters? And at what stage were the teams assessed on how they would be in the game. I know someone somewhere mentioned July I think as the cut-off point for players inclusion, but does this also apply to the teams ranking? Im asking this because Penrith (who as we know are in this years Grand Final) finished much much lower than they did last year. So were they based on this year (up until July) or last year??

That is all

I'm gonna go with this...

sheep said:
I'll tell you what. Im not giving you the answer and no-one else give him the answer! LOOK AROUND!

Its been said hundreds of times that only the NRL and ESL are available at the start.

And yeah of course the teams are ranked like in real life.

CycloneSteve

Juniors
So that means if you're a Souths fan, playing as Souths is really going to suck. Your chances of winning a season mode are going to rely more heavily on your gameplay, and you're going to have to become pretty damn good at the game in order to win it.

Kasper

Bench
CycloneSteve said:
So that means if you're a Souths fan, playing as Souths is really going to suck. Your chances of winning a season mode are going to rely more heavily on your gameplay, and you're going to have to become pretty damn good at the game in order to win it.
Thankyou captain obvious.

Kasper

Bench
CycloneSteve said:
KINGLING said:
CycloneSteve said:
Unknown Pleasures said:
Its been said hundreds of times that only the NRL and ESL are available at the start.

Oi...dickhead....NRL and ESL are IN the World Club Challenge......
point being..........

Ummm.....read a few posts up and you might get it matey....

You are the dickhead mate...World Club Challenge isn't in the NRL or ESL competitions in real life so it won't be in the game.

sheep

Juniors
shhhhh kingling be nice can you see his from Goulburn, he prob cant understand what were saying i'll rephrase this time but S-L-O-W-E-R.

O-N-L-Y N-R-L A-N-D E-S-L C-O-M-P-E-T-I-T-I-O-N-S W-I-L-L B-E A-V-A-I-L-A-B-L-E A-T T-H-E S-T-A-R-T Y-O-U H-A-V-E T-O U-N-L-O-C-K T-H-E O-T-H-E-R M-O-D-E-S S-U-C-H A-S W-O-R-L-D C-L-U-B C-H-A-L-L-E-N-G-E.

Latest posts