What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

FAQS and Questions for Mario

Moffo

Referee
NPK said:
Is this forum moderated? It doesn't look like it :?: :?

it is mate, its just a bit hard to be around here 24/7. I do my best, but sometimes posts get through. I can assure you, in the past week, i would've deleted over 50 stupid posts as well as users being banned

I know its not 100% ideal but not much more can be done

Cheers,
Moffo

shirkhan

Juniors
Moffo said:
NPK said:
Is this forum moderated? It doesn't look like it :?: :?

it is mate, its just a bit hard to be around here 24/7. I do my best, but sometimes posts get through. I can assure you, in the past week, i would've deleted over 50 stupid posts as well as users being banned

I know its not 100% ideal but not much more can be done

Cheers,
Moffo

good on ya moffo its about time someone got rid of the idiots that come online and ruin it for others thanks alot

beerboy

Juniors
will we be told in the game where a player comes from so we know who we can pick for Rep teams eg. if there from city or country or QLD or NSW or Kiwi etc

Moffo

Referee
can sin bins and send offs be turned off?

Its a good question mentinoed in the tackling thread. So that perhaps if we wanted to say, attack the opposition, we could without being sent off or penalised? :lol:

Cheers,
Moffo

Moffo

Referee
another question that may seem silly....but there are 12 subs, so i can take a player off and put him back on up to 6 times???

Cheers,
Moffo

TripleM

Juniors
beerboy said:
will we be told in the game where a player comes from so we know who we can pick for Rep teams eg. if there from city or country or QLD or NSW or Kiwi etc

I don't know for sure, but I would doubt it. If they did have a list like that, then they would make it so we could only pick players that were eligible. But thats not the case..

Moffo said:
can sin bins and send offs be turned off?

Its a good question mentinoed in the tackling thread. So that perhaps if we wanted to say, attack the opposition, we could without being sent off or penalised?

I think I saw somewhere that none of the rules can be turned off.

Moffo said:
another question that may seem silly....but there are 12 subs, so i can take a player off and put him back on up to 6 times???

Sure, you could do that in real life as well but I really don't think it'll be a good idea :)

TripleM

Juniors
the mysterious blue dot.. anyone else noticed this blue dot that appears in some of Vodkas pics? I'm guessing its there to show you where your controlled player is if he is offscreen. Is this right?

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Couple more questions for Muzza:

1 - Will ground marking change for the finals/grand final to wat they usually do in real life?

2 - can the grand final be played elsewhere than TS?

3 - Will we see the scoreboard flicker over with the score, or are they purely ornamental?

4 - What sort of GF celebration can we hope to see?

5 - Probably a stupid one, but do the finals run on McIntyre?

Thanks Muzza.

Forum Idiot

Bench
dodge said:

1 - Will ground marking change for the finals/grand final to wat they usually do in real life?

3 - Will we see the scoreboard flicker over with the score, or are they purely ornamental?

Thanks Muzza.
NO grand final celebration :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

TripleM

Juniors
dodge said:

Thanks Muzza.
1 - yes, the logo on the field will change.

2 - You can choose the Origin teams or International teams to play a friendly match at whatever time of day you want and at any stadium you want.

5 - I'm sure the season and finals will be run exactly as they are in real life.

TripleM

Juniors
[quote = "Gols website"]-Unlockables include State of Origin, City/Country, Test matches, video footage, new teams and the very interesting 'other stuff'. These will be unlocked through success in the Super League and NRL competitions, which are the only competitions initially available to you.[/quote]

So looks like it..

Moffo

Referee
i remember ARL96 having video footage and i thought it was a good touch. It'd be good to be used as a tool to promote the game

Cheers,
Moffo

theVodkaCircle

Juniors
Moffo said:
i remember ARL96 having video footage and i thought it was a good touch. It'd be good to be used as a tool to promote the game

Cheers,
Moffo

Yeah, except for that moron Vautins head appearing out of nowhere. Thankfully he had an off switch in the game. :)

CliffyGC

Juniors
theVodkaCircle said:
Moffo said:

Cheers,
Moffo

Yeah, except for that moron Vautins head appearing out of nowhere. Thankfully he had an off switch in the game. :)
:evil: :evil: :evil:
VODKA