What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Farah calls on PM to crack down on Twitter abuse

CrazyTiger

Juniors
I used to be into necrophilic erotic asphyxiation, but I found it dead boring hanging around for the climax.

boom boom!

Sorry, I require clarification. Are you performing the erotic asphyxiation yourself, or on
your partner? If you are doing it on yourself, and you die, then you can't have
sex with yourself (since you are dead), ie. perform necrophilia.

On the other hand, if your partner is performing the erotic asphyxiation, you only
get to enjoy the necrophilia. Whilst you may achieve sexual climax in the process
of observing an erotic asphyxiation, I don't feel that this really counts, as the sexual
climax should be derived from the act of erotic asphyxiation.

The point being, I think the necrophilia and erotic asphyxiation are mutually exclusive
in this case, and that the requirements of the joke have not been met.

I suppose, if you are are each performing erotic asphyxiation, your partner
dies intentionally, and you survive and subsequently perform necrophilia, then
this becomes valid. I stand corrected, you are a kinky son of a bitch. Good luck
finding a partner.

That you "used" to be into necrophilia means you must also commit suicide
after the sexual encounter, although I suspect you meant case 1.

The joke should be modified for clarity:
"I am into necrophilic erotic asphyxiation, although I find it dead boring hanging around for the climax."

I want my hundred bucks.

Last edited:

GAZF

First Grade
Wow, it is just Mind Boggling that some People here cannot understand the Difference between Farahs post to a mate (which was pretty tacky and should not have been posted......but was probably just a brain fart) compared to a person who posts personal, disgusting crap directly to Farah about his Deceased Mother

No, what you can't understand is that no matter how vile the comment may be, he could have ignored it or he could have deleted it. Instead, he makes a huge fuss about it, giving the perpetrator exactly what he/she wants: attention. Farah is a fully grown man in his late 20's, with an (alleged) independent mind; acting on emotion over rational thought reflects the mindset of a teenage girl.

What makes it worse is that he's a hypocrite; its fine for him to make a distasteful joke but if someone directs anything negative at him he calls for social reform. Do you really think that whoever wrote the shit to him had actual intentions of doing said act, really?

really?

really?

No, they did it to get a reaction from him. Whoever wrote it is a dickhead but he didn't do anything illegal because as far as I know, its not illegal to hurt someone's feelings, nor does anyone have the right to not be offended in this country.

use some empathy and put yourselves in Farahs situation.....if the stuff that i have heard is true, it is vile and the trash who posted it needs to be found and named and shamed

Named and shamed? Do you host A Current Affair?

Now i know that the usual suspects will laugh and deride this post.......but that is saying more about your lack of morals

I'm surprised you didn't use the term "circle jerk" since its a favourite of yours. If anything, your attitude to such issues how much of a bleeding heart nana you are. Farah doesn't need coddling; he needs to learn to not open his mouth without thinking, particularly since he's a public figure who is far more open to negativity than the average Joe.

Also, well done PR.

aqua_duck

Coach
:lol:
1. Youre projecting
2. Wobbie isnt that smart
3. Youre an idiot.
4. Nobody is saying what i bolded.
5. Its Political

Robbie has a Bachelor of Economics degree from Sydney Uni, he probably would've scored over 90 in his HSC to get into that course so chances are he's probably a lot smarter than you.
Also if you go through the thread people have said things like "suck shit Farah", to me that's condoning what was said to him, maybe if you learned to read rather than nitpicking through typos from posts that were typed on an IPhone, then maybe you might get a clue

Last edited:

M2D2

Bench
Robbie has a Bachelor of Economics degree from Sydney Uni, he probably would've scored over 90 in his HSC to get into that course so chances are he's probably a lot smarter than you.
You probably have a masters of something, youre still an idiot tho.
Same as Wobbie.
Also if you go through the thread people have said things like "suck shit Farah", to me that's condoning what was said to him maybe if you learned to read rather than nitpicking through typos from posts that were typed on an IPhone, then maybe you might get a clue
Again youre projecting your bullshit and trying to read subtext. So maybe you should go back to school and learn basic comprehension.

Last edited:

aqua_duck

Coach
You probably have a masters of something, youre still an idiot tho.
Same as Wobbie.
Again youre projecting your bullshit and trying to read subtext. So maybe you should go back to school and learn basic comprehension.

Explain to me since you're such a genius what am I projecting and why I need to learn basic comprehension

M2D2

Bench
Have we had a tigers fan come in to this thread and not try to push their own agenda yet?
Explain to me since you're such a genius what am I projecting
The reality is Juliar is a political dead woman walking and all Farah did was make a joke highlighting that, how that justifies people saying deeply personal, offensive and utterly disgusting remarks about his deceased mother is beyond me
why I need to learn basic comprehension
Also if you go through the thread people have said things like "suck shit Farah", to me that's condoning what was said to him

Last edited:

BDR

First Grade
Also if you go through the thread people have said things like "suck shit Farah", to me that's condoning what was said to him, maybe if you learned to read rather than nitpicking through typos from posts that were typed on an IPhone, then maybe you might get a clue

Uhh no. Most universities have an elite athlete program, you can be dumb as dog shit but still get into a course. Look at Greg Inglis.

The suggestion that Robbie meant a noose in any kind of sense other than to imply that Gillard should kill herself is f**king laughable.

Vic Mackey

Referee
Have we had a tigers fan come in to this thread and not try to push their own agenda yet?

I'm tigers and farah fan, yet have said that this makes him look like an idiot and a hypocrite.

It's obvious the majority of ppl in here bagging him plain don't like him. If farah had of been caught bringing a DVD back a day late they would go to town on him. If it was say Matt cooper or josh mcguire who had of done this twitter thing 95% of the people in this thread wouldn't have an posted in it or give two shits about it. But because it's farah they are using it to push their own agendas.

Perth Red

Post Whore
Sorry, I require clarification. Are you performing the erotic asphyxiation yourself, or on
your partner? If you are doing it on yourself, and you die, then you can't have
sex with yourself (since you are dead), ie. perform necrophilia.

On the other hand, if your partner is performing the erotic asphyxiation, you only
get to enjoy the necrophilia. Whilst you may achieve sexual climax in the process
of observing an erotic asphyxiation, I don't feel that this really counts, as the sexual
climax should be derived from the act of erotic asphyxiation.

The point being, I think the necrophilia and erotic asphyxiation are mutually exclusive
in this case, and that the requirements of the joke have not been met.

I suppose, if you are are each performing erotic asphyxiation, your partner
dies intentionally, and you survive and subsequently perform necrophilia, then
this becomes valid. I stand corrected, you are a kinky son of a bitch. Good luck
finding a partner.

That you "used" to be into necrophilia means you must also commit suicide
after the sexual encounter, although I suspect you meant case 1.

The joke should be modified for clarity:
"I am into necrophilic erotic asphyxiation, although I find it dead boring hanging around for the climax."

I want my hundred bucks.

I bet your great fun at a comedy show! :D

I'm tigers and farah fan, yet have said that this makes him look like an idiot and a hypocrite.

It's obvious the majority of ppl in here bagging him plain don't like him. If farah had of been caught bringing a DVD back a day late they would go to town on him. If it was say Matt cooper or josh mcguire who had of done this twitter thing 95% of the people in this thread wouldn't have an posted in it or give two shits about it. But because it's farah they are using it to push their own agendas.

Do you always state the obvious like that?

It takes a special kind of f**kstick to form this turd sundae in such a short time.

Don't go besmirching the good name of you know, Matty Cooper and the other bloke.

It's cute that you're trying to divert Wobbies's wetardedness to your own stupidity but this is the funniest story of the year.

Fawaah.

Latest posts