What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Farah or Ennis II

timka4

Bench
Yeah and Luke Priddis has as well, Luke Priddis probably played the best big game any hooker has played. But there are reasons why he isn't in the frame.

Dunno about Priddis now, but I know what you mean, watched the 2003 GF replay on fox this morning, and God Priddis played an amazing game. He had a hand in the first and third try, and scored the second. Was a great performance and a great GF

Ladmate

Bench
ok i wud like to way in on dis debate

1st of all i m a mad tiger fan i luv da mitey tigers! but lets be serious here. ennis is built 4 origin he is a origin playa and farah is not n never will b. he duz a gr8 job for us at da tigers but ya ok. let us rememba farah givin da ball to qld near our own line.

2ndly ennis is a gr8 defenda nd leader i personaly fink he is DA BEST in dis part of da game. he is realy tuff n does amazing things in da origin arena, but if i wood always choose farah for da tigers.

sorry farah ilu tho
:kiss:

Get out troll.

No one is a Fitzhenry fan.

Ladmate

Bench
Yeah and Luke Priddis has as well, Luke Priddis probably played the best big game any hooker has played. But there are reasons why he isn't in the frame.

Just saying you shouldn't say that he hasn't won/played in big games.