What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

fathead to Parra

fizman

Bench
I think that acoustic was an ibanez .
He's just left...it was his.
I was just twiddling the pretend knobs in pro tools.

I have a usa fender strat with lace sensor pickup in classic sunburst.
Plus and old shitter acoustic "vantage".
Had it for 25 years and played almost everyday I reckon.

Col Clarke are great.
I think they are from the dude who made takamine.

Well done Carch, that is brilliant.

I am hoping to dust down my Ibanez and start playing some old tunes again. I like some Cat Stevens tunes and some Wings and Paul McCartney tunes. I can't forget Long cool woman in a black dress by The Hollies as well.

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
Well done Carch, that is brilliant.

I am hoping to dust down my Ibanez and start playing some old tunes again. I like some Cat Stevens tunes and some Wings and Paul McCartney tunes. I can't forget Long cool woman in a black dress by The Hollies as well.
Mcartney too hard to sing. too high. Hollies song the air that I breathe is an interesting one. Raio head ripped it off with the song Creep. Hollies sued Radio head but Radio head said dont bother, we'll pay you, we ripped it off. Could be an interesting mashup with those 2 songs .Drop the key down 2 steps
though