What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

fathead to Parra

Quigs

Immortal
I have come to the conclusion we wont win anything without a x-factor strike centre and a strike xfactor lightning winger.

Dont have the cattle wont do any good.

Marchad

Juniors
I believe we can win the comp without him and Souths won't win one him. Blake Fergurson will never play in a grand final winning team. With Blake it is all about himself he believes he is bigger than the game. He will always put himself first before his team and his teammates. He did it to us once he did it to the raiders know he is going to do it to the bunnies. It is going to be fun to watch that club implode and all the band wagon jumpers start crying.

webShark

I believe we can win the comp without him and Souths won't win one him.

I'm no fan of Fatheads but not because of his playing ability. Souths certainly need a centre. Basically, I disagree with both your statements. I assume you mean within the next couple of years. My prediction. Without Fergo, we come between 6th and 11th. With Fergo between 4th and 10th.

Souths without Fergo 3rd or 4th. With Fergo 1st to 3rd.

Perhaps we should sign the Easter bunny.

Our 2014 roster is almost complete. Like others I think weaker than this year. Plus the ASAFA verdict to be delivered. How we escape that with nothing beggars belief.

cb4

First Grade
I have been told that more influential people at the Bunnies, (Madge and coaching staff, plus board) don't want Fergo.

Mundine has been on the phone non stop to the Gladiator, but it's falling on deaf ears. I know Rusty rules all, but the Coach does not want him in the team.

Gives us a glimmer of hope, but I predict the Dogs will look in his direction now.

I have been told that more influential people at the Bunnies, (Madge and coaching staff, plus board) don't want Fergo.

Mundine has been on the phone non stop to the Gladiator, but it's falling on deaf ears. I know Rusty rules all, but the Coach does not want him in the team.

Gives us a glimmer of hope, but I predict the Dogs will look in his direction now.

It seems that Fergo dosent really want to play for us, he couldnt get to Roosters, now Rabbits look like dont want him.

Looks like he is using the offer we put to him as leverage with other clubs as he wants to play in Sydney, so now we here Dogs & Eels in the loop.

If Dogs get Hoffman that could put line through Ferguson, and the Eels you would have to wonder how they would get him under there cap with Hayne & Hopoate on a motza to start

cb4

First Grade
It seems that Fergo dosent really want to play for us, he couldnt get to Roosters, now Rabbits look like dont want him.

Looks like he is using the offer we put to him as leverage with other clubs as he wants to play in Sydney, so now we here Dogs & Eels in the loop.

If Dogs get Hoffman that could put line through Ferguson, and the Eels you would have to wonder how they would get him under there cap with Hayne & Hopoate on a motza to start

I have said this from the start, we want Ferguson, Ferguson wants us, Ferguson doesnt want the fan backlash.

chewsta

First Grade
Ferguson should man the f**k up and accept the fan backlash. Its his fault anyway. All he would have to do is score one try and all would be forgotten.

besides, it wont matter what club he is with. He has lost the fans respect and is going to copp it royally from all supporters. put ya head down ass up and win em back Fergo. you cant run from everything!