What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Favorite Music

Tigerm

Coach
“Some days are diamonds” but “I’m a daydream believer” hahaha

Last edited:

Das Hassler

Bench
I remember when u were an angry man.. long time ago.. would leave these guys for dust

Who me? an angry man?? nah I may have responded a bit abruptly to some personal stuff thrown at players who have family reading these sites but I've never been an angry person...sad way to be...moreso when one gets older

WA Tiger

Bench
Who me? an angry man?? nah I may have responded a bit abruptly to some personal stuff thrown at players who have family reading these sites but I've never been an angry person...sad way to be...moreso when one gets older
I changed that to could be an angry man. I think we all need to be, when we need to be

Last edited:

Das Hassler

Bench
I changed that to could be an angry man. I think we all need to be when we need to be
I was in inner city sydney late 70's...80's and 90's as was the singer/ guitarist of that band...luckily ( most of) his rage came out through his music. Living around serious people you have to get a minimum of two things right...you better know the difference between how you see yourself and how you're seen by others and most importantly.. have your mouth connected to your brain...not your emotions.

WA Tiger

Bench
I was in inner city sydney late 70's...80's and 90's as was the singer/ guitarist of that band...luckily ( most of) his rage came out through his music. Living around serious people you have to get a minimum of two things right...you better know the difference between how you see yourself and how you're seen by others and most importantly.. have your mouth connected to your brain...not your emotions.
Very very wise words!

Nutz

Bench
I liked some of the Doors stuff...the lyrics were often double dutch.
Like their most identifiable song "Riders on the Storm" was apparently about mass killer Billy Cook.
The part of the lyrics that goes ...There’s a killer on the road...his brain is squirmin’ like a toad... take a long holiday...let your children play....if you give this man a ride... sweet family will die.
It was a warning in fact.

Latest posts