What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Favourite League Show

Favourite show

• Thursday footy show

Votes: 7 7.4%
  • Friday night Football

Votes: 6 6.3%
  • Sunday Roast

Votes: 17 17.9%
  • Sunday Footy Show

Votes: 4 4.2%
  • Boots 'n' All

Votes: 6 6.3%
  • Continuous Call 2GB

Votes: 4 4.2%
  • ABC Grandstand

Votes: 5 5.3%
  • Big Sports Brekky 2KY

Votes: 2 2.1%
  • Zorba and Hollywood 2KY

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2UE Weeknights -boz brandy-gibbs

• 2UE Weekend -Voss-Gibbs

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Talkin Sport 2SM

Votes: 7 7.4%
  • NRL Fox

Votes: 27 28.4%
  • NRL Scoreboard on Fox

Votes: 9 9.5%
  • Pre-Game Show on Fox

• Total voters

dontmakemeangry

Juniors
So many good ones so many not so good, which is your favourite?

Thursday footy show for mine, especially the last month.

ausraider

Juniors
NRL on Fox Wednesday night.Good team info and bit of entertainment.Unlike Nine's fool of crap.

Striker

Juniors
I've always liked NRL on FOX. Being on a Wednesday night though I cannot always watch it as I play Indoor Cricket, but if I am at home it is the only one I switch on to.

Jono078

Referee
I dont listen to the radio often, so Id probably go with the Sunday Footy Show. Closely followed by NRL on Fox.

PARRA_FAN

Coach
Tough one this.

Boots and All and NRL on Fox are probably the best. Boots n All cause it shows great moments in Rugby League, past and present.

NRL on Fox cause it talks about the current issues in Rugby League, and previews the round.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Boots n All

Shows me stuff I remember fondly.

Much lighter than the rest, which is a plus for me.

legend

Coach
NRL on Fox then NRL Scoreboard although I only watch that when the Raiders win, which is not all that often. :(

Scott

Bench
Voted for Sunday Roast. Here in NZ, we get both Footy Shows, Roast and Boots n All.

ausraider

Juniors
legend said:
NRL on Fox then NRL Scoreboard although I only watch that when the Raiders win, which is not all that often. :(

Let me guess you must have watched it 8 times this year so far.lol.Same here mate.That monday scoreboard sometimes feel like throwing spanner at tv.

legend

Coach
Yep, when we lose I enjoy watching Gabrielle on Desperate Housewives much more than the Raiders get put to the sword in highlights or lowlights.:D

ByRd

First Grade
The thursday footy show has gotten better this year so i voted for it aslong as they keep it up. I also like NRL on fox &the roast.

Brutus

Referee
dontmakemeangry said:
So many good ones so many not so good, which is your favourite?

Thursday footy show for mine, especially the last month.

There's one really horrible show that sticks out for me.

The rest all have their good points. The Roast is the most refreshing league tv show in years, while talkin sport has given league on the radio a massive boost.

gunnamatta bay

Referee
NRL on Fox.

Monday night scoreboard is okay. Is Gary Freeman on drugs? Warren Smith asked him that questions last night. Their relationship seems a little strained.