What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fed up with Parramatta

TryTryTry

Juniors
Y2Eel said:
i'd guess youd be used to being fed up to your back teeth... among other areas...

You see everyone?...this is the typical gutter retort we have all come to expect from Eels supporters. No real grasp of the English language so let's resort to dubious inuendo. :roll:

mickdo

Coach
Yeah, it's all Parra's fault. How dare we not worship Johns like the messiah... oh wait, we tried to present him with the match ball when he broke the scoring record at our ground... how silly of me.

Y2Eel

First Grade
TryTryTry said:
You see everyone?...this is the typical gutter retort we have all come to expect from Eels supporters. No real grasp of the English language so let's resort to dubious inuendo. :roll:

Its been what 4 months, been in a coma or something?

I dont care what club you support i doesnt really matter all that matters is My teams in the 8 and were on a roll... the last 2 years have been great just missing a Grand final and this year what is it 8 in a row to come from no where to make the 8 "nay" top 4....

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Maybe we whinge more because we have more forum members then anyone else.

Every clubs fans whinge, just people have agendas against clubs and form opinions based on hatred.

Latest posts