What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fergo

cb4

First Grade
If he is found guilty he will get banned, can't see it happening if he doesn't.

He also met with us this week, I dare say he has met with numerous teams.

Carney is the X Factor in this.

Quigs

Immortal
If he is found guilty he will get banned, can't see it happening if he doesn't.

He also met with us this week, I dare say he has met with numerous teams.

I want Fathead as our outside backline X Factor. Sheeeze I am quickly running out of time for a premiership and honestly I don't know how munch longer I am going to go wasting my time trying to act like I give a with the NRL.

Its a joke and getting worse-er.

If there is a God, just ask him to let us win one asap.

Card Shark

Immortal
I heard Storm

I saw lightning.

There are the football gods Quigley old mate.

As someone said elsewhere (maybe Vin), last season we showed some guts. Guts an old hardhead like you would be proud of.

Maybe it's the football gods changing tactics to swing us that premiership - god knows we needed to harden up!

Quigs

Immortal
Aint gonna win nuffin without a gun outside back.

One with a 50 50 chance of everytime he gets the ball 10 to 15 metres out he scores or sets someone up to score.

That's the way I see it.

Tell youse the truth I am getting sick and tired of laughing at our backline attack. Been too many years on the trott now. It's time to get a bit serious.

Saw Fergo & Dugan upstairs at the Kogarah Inn this afternoon, they probably thought it would be a quiet place for drinks, we had a farewell do with about 100 in attendance. Tall bastards with lots of tats, they just used the toilets and then bolted.

Luke Bowden

First Grade
He gave Flanno a verbal assurance in late September that he would sign with us .

He also gave a "Verbal agreement" to the people of Canberra, that he would not drink again for the rest of the year!!! We all know how that ended!!

He is a germ and should not be allowed to play this great game!!

Card Shark

Immortal

Why's that ?

Is it because they have a friendship or he is an example of our ability to keep a problem child on the straight & narrow (or both) ?

You do have a fair point Luke but we are desperate mate - we are all sick of losing.

Latest posts