What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fergo

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
Just watched the highlights of Fergo. I reckon he did alright. Obviously not boxing fit or ANYTHING fit for that matter. But he went ok I thought.

The Fergo to Warriors, if we dont get him they maybe the best option for us, it might see us then get Locke as Warriors might just release Locke

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
Not so sure MS. Despite what you have been reading on here,the Warriors are the ones who have been having a real crack all along. I actually think its the most likely outcome for him. They want to put their skipper back into the forwards full-time.

shaggs

Coach
So basically what he said about needing to be in sydney was all crap??

He has mouthed off before, but this time I think he will stay in sydney.

I think that bakuya will play in the centres over there.

cb4

First Grade
No, he may not have a choice. Behind the scenes, the integrity commission may only allow him to sign, out of Sydney.
Read:Warriors, Titans.

Under no circumstances what so ever, can the integrity unit determine where he plays.

They have 2 roles in this, suspend him, or register him.

Warriors, unfortunately, are just being used in all of this. He wont leave Choc's side, but they will use the Warriors money against Sydney clubs.

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
Under no circumstances what so ever, can the integrity unit determine where he plays.

They have 2 roles in this, suspend him, or register him.

Warriors, unfortunately, are just being used in all of this. He wont leave Choc's side, but they will use the Warriors money against Sydney clubs.
For it to go to the integrity commission, there needs to be a contract. They cannot suspend a non -registered person. They cant even say how long it will be until he can be registered. If he gets a contract denied by us , then hands over a warriors contract, it could be registered. In fact, he can go through all teams, until one works.
The warriors 1+1 deal, in his favour looks the most likely.

shaggs

Coach
The 1+1 deal is what we have offered too. Same as Todd got.

Behave yourself and then get rich.

chewsta

First Grade
Gal has apparently come out and said he wants to fight Fergy Fergs mate SBW.
That Probably won't help our cause much.

shaggs

Coach
Was that a direct quote from gal?

He has always said he wouldn't mind a fight post footy.

chewsta

First Grade
Was that a direct quote from gal?

He has always said he wouldn't mind a fight post footy.

Not sure Shaggs, I saw the headline online somewhere while I was supposed to be working. I didnt get a chance to read the story. I'll see if i can find it again and post a link.

cb4

First Grade
For it to go to the integrity commission, there needs to be a contract. They cannot suspend a non -registered person. They cant even say how long it will be until he can be registered. If he gets a contract denied by us , then hands over a warriors contract, it could be registered. In fact, he can go through all teams, until one works.
The warriors 1+1 deal, in his favour looks the most likely.

Incorrect. he met with the integrity commission last week, and there is NO contract.

They will deem whether he can be registered or not for 2014. If yes, he can sign a contract, and they have no choice who he decides.

If no, he plays bush footy for a year.

That is the path that stands infront of Ferguson right now.

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
he met with the Welfre Department & also members of the integrity committee at the beheast of Ayoub, to tell them about progress he has made on his programme. Its the 2nd meeting in as many months. there is nothing the integrity commission or the NRL can do without a contract in front of them.
Would be the same as me turning up there.

Latest posts