What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fergo

bluey

Bench
I have just watched the video and it is no where near as bad as i thought it would have been, Blake definitely has issues but to get a sex offense out of that ?????

SadShark

Bench
Filled up a Chardy bottle, right in front of a table full of chicks & poured them each a glass, in one of my finer moments from This Is Your Life.

Proud, proud increment from the calander.

Card Shark

Immortal
Same, minimum, used to be a game grope a chick when your mate was beside you and see if you could score him a face slap.

Maybe Fergo was playing that game with Dugan & it was actually him that did it.

Considering he got Fergo convicted, you could say that he won.

gunnamatta bay

Referee
The convicted sex offender's version was discounted by the beak so was he lying about the other woman who was in a consenual mood at Northies? Did they check cctv from Northies to verify if she in fact existed and was not just a figment of his/legal teams imagination?

Or was this 'defence' never raised prior to the hearing?

If in fact he was lying what does it say about his new found faith? Do they condon telling woppers in the witness box?

Inferno

Coach
The convicted sex offender's version was discounted by the beak so was he lying about the other woman who was in a consenual mood at Northies? Did they check cctv from Northies to verify if she in fact existed and was not just a figment of his/legal teams imagination?

Or was this 'defence' never raised prior to the hearing?

If in fact he was lying what does it say about his new found faith? Do they condon telling woppers in the witness box?

Possible defences are never (with 1 or 2 exceptions) raised before hearings or trials.

Where is the video from the nightclub?

gunnamatta bay

Referee
Possible defences are never (with 1 or 2 exceptions) raised before hearings or trials.

I was wondering whether when at the police station, prior to be charged, did the now convicted sex offender participate in a recorded interview and offer up this story about the s**tty blonde woman at Northies who was only to willing to be groped and who bore such a strong resemblence to the victim at 2230 he thought they were one in the same and proceeded to assault her.

You would have thought his defence team would have enquired at northies about the existence of a cctv record of the liasion. After all the place is heavily monitored.

Where is the video from the nightclub

The video from 2230? It was on national news the night of the conviction at Sutherland Colurt.

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
The video from Norhthies exists & there is another blonde shire harlott well in the picture. doing the same as the one in the video that was all over Fergo & Duges until her boufriend returned,.

webShark

The video from Norhthies exists & there is another blonde shire harlott well in the picture. doing the same as the one in the video that was all over Fergo & Duges until her boufriend returned,.

Who really shot JFK?

On a past Melbourne Cup day , a group of us were involved in an incident with Northies staff and asked to leave. We reported to the Police and suggested they review the video. Nothing happened. Wish I had known you could have helped.

So if this video exists why was it not produced as evidence? No need to answer , I think we know.

Quigs

Immortal
I used to do a lot of underage drinking (and a lot of perving) on the Sundeck at the North Cronulla. I hope they don't have that on CCTV.

Surely

Post Whore
I used to do a lot of underage drinking (and a lot of perving) on the Sundeck at the North Cronulla. I hope they don't have that on CCTV.

I just hope that you didn't touch a spagder without the verbal ok on a drunken night out otherwise youre a sex offender

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
Who really shot JFK?

On a past Melbourne Cup day , a group of us were involved in an incident with Northies staff and asked to leave. We reported to the Police and suggested they review the video. Nothing happened. Wish I had known you could have helped.

So if this video exists why was it not produced as evidence? No need to answer , I think we know.
The video exists alright. Every inch of Northies is on CCTV both inside & out on the footpath, under the order of the local licensing sergeant. 100 complaints a month to police about Northies alone & they operate under intense rules. If their video is not operating, if it is checked , they are shut down.
Source; Owners mouth 5 days ago.