What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fergo

Card Shark

Immortal
hayne of 09 smokes him all day every day

& every other player in the league. He hasn't looked like going anywhere near that form again.

I agree with Frenz, $500k is the going rate for the best centres nowadays. Thing is I suppose, skill wise he's elite, but he's carrying heaps of baggage which must bring his price down.

price gouging is hurting the standard of the comp

teams are spending large quantities of cap on very few and dishing out peanuts to the rest

we are too quick to call players super stars which jacks their price through roof

reminds me of real estate market in Australia really, over inflated and everyone wants a million dollars for a piece of shit

& every other player in the league. He hasn't looked like going anywhere near that form again.

I agree with Frenz, $500k is the going rate for the best centres nowadays. Thing is I suppose, skill wise he's elite, but he's carrying heaps of baggage which must bring his price down.

Haynes a big game player

part of it isn't his fault, he's been playing with shit for a while now, been on the end of positional experiments, is he a full back is he a five eighth and has had some bad luck with injury

a fit hayne in a reasonable side is something I like to watch

that run of games from him in 09 is probably some of the best individual performances I've seen bar joey

Surely

Post Whore
At 500k I would fergo all the other 3/4's in the comp.

I even think fergo is better value than inglis price tag wise.

Breadman

Juniors
Well I could be wrong (often am) but I'm not sure you can get charged for what he has been charged for and has to stand before the beak to defend if he has just " Pinched an a$$". Benifit of the doubt on your comments there matey but id be one pissed orf dad if it was my daughter and I heard that comment.

Geezus.....am I only daily life or a footy forum?

The reports sounded like it was an unwanted grab but if you want to play the legal card,
he is innocent until proven guilty....so he hasn't done anything yet.

If it turns out that he did a lot more than that and my comments pissed someone off, well, tough sh1t.

Frenzy.

Immortal
It was a fanny grab. Still no big deal.

As if there aren't dozens of people here who have gone the grope when young and pissed.

Mountain out of a molehill.

I am an exception.

Last edited:

webShark

I'm not including halves. If you would take Boyd or Matai over Ferguson you should go home because you are drunk. He is better then all those guys you named who are 1 - 5 if he can switch his head on, hell he goes great when he isn't even focused!

Edit - ill give you billy. I forgot him

Everyone entitled to their opinion. I have grown to rate Matai the more I see him. Probably a bit old. Certainly Barba better.

Btw, not drunk might be later:)

Last edited:

carcharias

Immortal
True story
May have posted before..,
A mate had a family friend he hadn't seen for years come to stay .
We went to see rat cat

She was a 7.5 out of 10.

I did a reverse behind my back down the front of her jeans cuff.
She didn't tell the cops .

Anyway I got too pissed and went home ( with "dont go now" ringing in my ears )

Next day I find out the other boys took her home for a pool party a shave and a photo session.

She came back years later with this stinking hippy bloke.
By then the party was over.

Vin Fizz

Bench
Geezus.....am I only daily life or a footy forum?

The reports sounded like it was an unwanted grab but if you want to play the legal card,
he is innocent until proven guilty....so he hasn't done anything yet.

If it turns out that he did a lot more than that and my comments pissed someone off, well, tough sh1t.

It's the downplaying of the whole thing thats getting to me. Bet ya you'd think differently if he was a burgler and he grabbed yah tackle with all his mates around stopping you going him assuming you were game? Look its a footy forum and your right ..comments just come and go with the territory. I stand by what i said...tough shit right back at ya champ. Play on.

Last edited:

spider

Coach
The grill team whispered fergo has had talks with the roosters.

Now there's a team with plenty of room under the cap...