What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'Fess up: Which team has the WORST fans?

Which team has the worst fans, both at the ground and on-line?

• Total voters

Bazal

Post Whore
Dodger said:
You have no point Ron... it's a minority by any slice, no matter how big it is.

This is probably countered also by the fact that I doubt you've attended a Bulldogs match recently. Having attended a good 20 or more in the last year I can quite happily tell you there's been one major incident of note and since then only minor unconfirmed reports, strangely after wins over the opposition in question.

Hardly...Not that I'm saying this is the number of dickhead Dogs fans, but is 45% still considered a minority? Cos that's one f**king huge minority. Now, I;ve personally never had any problems with Bulldogs fans that I haven't experienced anywhere else, and so I'm not going to get involved any further, and I personally didn't vote for them...but if you reckon in general they aren't worse than most then you are kidding. Minority or not, I can't think of another NRL club in recent years who have had fans throwing fireworks and flares on the field, beaten on other supporters and generally made their home ground unsafe for other fans. You can say alot of it is media, and in many ways it is...but if you don't give the media the ammunition, they have nothing to over-hype...

Bazal

Post Whore
eaglezno1 said:
dickhead4lyf, dont go trashing brookvale when your sh*t team loses this friday night

You can dish it out but not take it eh? f**king idiot...

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
45%? For the record I've never denied that we have some of the worst fans and there were ongoing problems for a while... but... :crazy:

Minority or not, I can't think of another NRL club in recent years who have had fans throwing fireworks and flares on the field, beaten on other supporters and generally made their home ground unsafe for other fans. You can say alot of it is media, and in many ways it is...but if you don't give the media the ammunition, they have nothing to over-hype...

fireworks and flares on the field? :crazy: Never happened. There's been one firework incident in 2005 (I think, maybe 2004, couldn't be farked remembering), compared with the multiple times the Dragon Army have lit flares within the ground in 2007.

Which is remarkable, considering the problems with 'Dogs fans haven't been of serious note since the start of last year... 15-16 months ago.

Southernsaint

Staff member
Dodger, it's a bit rich to compare that massive explosive let off during the Dogs / Broncos game with a few marine flares lit and then put onm the ground at jubilee...

Bazal

Post Whore
Dodger said:
45%? For the record I've never denied that we have some of the worst fans and there were ongoing problems for a while... but... :crazy:

fireworks and flares on the field? :crazy: Never happened. There's been one firework incident in 2005 (I think, maybe 2004, couldn't be farked remembering), compared with the multiple times the Dragon Army have lit flares within the ground in 2007.

Which is remarkable, considering the problems with 'Dogs fans haven't been of serious note since the start of last year... 15-16 months ago.

Dude read the post....and properly this time

Timmah

Staff member
I've read the post - the bottom line is too many people have believed the media hype.

Southernsaint... how many people did the Telstra firework injure? How many people do Saints' almost weekly flares injure (and how the f**k are they allowed in the ground?)?

The answer in both cases is zero.

Timmah

Staff member
And I'm sorry Bazal but your off the cuff remarks i.e. "flares and fireworks thrown on the field" are incredibly stupid ones to make. I don't recall a single incident where our fans have put any NRL players in danger.

Bazal

Post Whore
Dodger said:
And I'm sorry Bazal but your off the cuff remarks i.e. "flares and fireworks thrown on the field" are incredibly stupid ones to make. I don't recall a single incident where our fans have put any NRL players in danger.

Don't you recall the flare that went on the playing surface a few years back? Behind the posts at the Showground (IIRC), I have no idea whether there was a game in progress or not, which is why I never said that players were endangered.

As for the 45%...I said that I wasn't saying that is the number of dickhead Dogs fans, just that it can technically be considered a minority...just because not all Dogs fans are dickheads, doesn't mean they haven't got a larger percentage than most clubs...

ByRd

First Grade
So the dragon army has flares every week at kogarah, what u have to say about that

Raider_69

Post Whore
macavity said:
did you come up on Monday?

Nope, i live in penrith and work at 6am in the morning, monday games are impossible for me :(
And after a match a few years back i dont really try hard to make games in newcastle tbh. Alot of nice fans but the bad ones, are deadset f**kwits who should be shot.

Now that you mention it, my internet's been down too, and my radio is buggered, i actually spent monday night in my car driving with MMM on... almost swerved into a pole on how bad we played

Dr Crane

Live Update Team
Dodger said:
NZ Warrior, you are the worst type of fan. Fairweather... name of NZ Warrior bearing totally different club colours.
:lol:

You couldn't miss his point more

macavity

Referee
Raider_69 said:
Nope, i live in penrith and work at 6am in the morning, monday games are impossible for me :(

its hard enough for me to get there by kickoff and I finish at 5 and live 20mins from the ground. I hate MNF.

And after a match a few years back i dont really try hard to make games in newcastle tbh. Alot of nice fans but the bad ones, are deadset f**kwits who should be shot.

exactly the same as all teams.

we had this wanker in a raiders jersey sitting infront of us on monday, looked like the back end of a camel and gave us sh*t all game - calling our women names, etc and generally making a dick of himself (ie the very mature "suck" in the Newcastle chant). went very close to getting his crooked teeth relocated to his rectum - not by me but by about 20 others.

thought it might have been you... ;-)

Latest posts