What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

FFB Metal Heads

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Wests Tigers recruitment
Wests Tigers retainment - moreso their lack of.

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
New Zealand is a beautiful country, I could happily drink myself to death overlooking the sound on a summers evening in Marlborough...

sigh.... can i come too?

198820%7EWine-Country-Brancott-Estate-Marlborough-N-Zealand-Posters.jpg
montanasauvignonblanc.jpg

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
we went to the Two Paddocks estate, owned by Sam Neill the actor.

Awesome views around there.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
ATO Email us option - If their confusing and unhelpful website can't assist you, then there's an option to email them. I had a question, I emailed them, they replied with "We currently can not answer complex issues or topics not listed on our website." Why have a f**king email us option then you dumb merkins?? My taxes pay for this website, I expect a f**king answer.

People who lose vision when walking and talking, especially people on mobile phones. Why is it that when their ears are being used their eyes turn off. They are still open but no functioning. I used to walk around these people as they strayed all over the place while walking, they'd see me from 50 metres back and could see the line i was walking on, but they decide to persist walking on their line. Now if they do that I just walk into them and they get the sh*ts, I turn around and say "Watch where you're walking you idiot." While I'm at it, why do they also talk louder on a mobile phone than they do when talking to someone face to face?

i HATE thrash. how can anyone listen to it????

YES! First positive comment about thrash for me. :lol:

I'm partial to melodic death, myself.

But death, black, power, speed...It's all good.

Melodic death I don't mind, progressive death ftw.
Black...some of it absolutely sh*ts me, but some is ok.
Power...not that Dragonforce bullsh*t...proper power metal is amazing.
But Prog...c'mon...It's PROG!

Eelementary

Post Whore
YES! First positive comment about thrash for me. :lol:

Melodic death I don't mind, progressive death ftw.
Black...some of it absolutely sh*ts me, but some is ok.
Power...not that Dragonforce bullsh*t...proper power metal is amazing.
But Prog...c'mon...It's PROG!

I agree, mate. I hate DragonForce tbh.

Some black metal, like Cradle, I cannot stand.

Eelementary

Post Whore
The similarity between those two? Somehow breaking into some hearing of the mainstream. :lol:

Well, I mean, Amon Amarth have been accused of becoming more 'mainstream' lately, as have Dimmu, but imo they still kick arse.

Cradle just try too hard and DragonForce...Herman Li is impressive, but he's a one-trick pony.

Well, I mean, Amon Amarth have been accused of becoming more 'mainstream' lately, as have Dimmu, but imo they still kick arse.

Cradle just try too hard and DragonForce...Herman Li is impressive, but he's a one-trick pony.

Ok fair point. Turisas too, other than Rasputin I f*cking love them, and Rasputin is a fairly light-hearted release. Still need Amon Amarth on vinyl, Dimmu sound awesome on it.

DragonForce...there are so many impressive power metal guitarists, I see not much special in him. I'm listening to Galneryus right now, a far superior band.

Red Bear

Referee
NZ over rated? Quality country, was there snowboarding for a week the other week much better snow than anything i am used to over here and a great week, been down the west coast a bit as well and done the Tongariro Crossing as well which was pretty awesome.
Cheap beer as well!

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
well to be honest everything is cheaper in New Zealand due to our good dollar.

It's like everything in NZ is on a 25% off sale.

I was looking at my credit card bill when we got back, oblivious to the exchange rate and was thinking "I paid $100 for that, not $75... be f**ked if I'm going to complain"