What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

FFB Metal Heads

Martli

Coach
Bump re: Superthread hijack

Been listening to a lot of Kreator and Sodom lately, recommend for thrash fans if you don't already listen.

Eelementary

Post Whore
For me, Vader, Behemoth, Dream Evil (f**king kick-arse, fun band imo), Satyricon and classic Burzum atm.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
been listening to alot of At The Drive In lately, dont know why, just haven't heard them for ages

I loved them, still love the Mars Volta though.
Still in my ayreon phase right now, but after hearing about 10 people I know (in one day) say they're going to Behemoth, they've been worth a listen.

Might buy one of their albums on 12''

Eelementary

Post Whore
Also listening to Fear Factory's latest, Disarmonia Mundi's latest, some Meshuggah and some more Behemoth.

Martli

Coach
Just got back from my trip to see Behemoth.

Wow. Best band i've ever seen. Didn't think anything would top Morbid Angel, but they did.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
I loved them, still love the Mars Volta though.
Still in my ayreon phase right now, but after hearing about 10 people I know (in one day) say they're going to Behemoth, they've been worth a listen.

Might buy one of their albums on 12''

I've seen MArz Volta, Sparta and ATDI live and I still prefer ATDI, although Marz Volta area close second

I saw them at BDO this year, after everyone left to see Jet.
Small crowd, they pretty much did a full prog set. Was amazing.

Never saw ATDI live though...

adamkungl

Immortal
I recently discovered Primal Fear.
Love the album 16.6 (Before the devil knows your dead)

Fans of Bruce Dickinson, Judas Priest will enjoy