What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

FFS! Quade Cooper in secret talks with Parramatta Eels

hybrideel

Bench
i usually like that Hindy comes out and speaks his mind but can't say this fills me with joy. We have an opportunity to get a very gifted player (albeit a very small one), and the captain of the club he may come to doesn't want him. I know he didn't say those words exactly but he did the next best thing.
It seems to me that the players and the board are nowhere near on the same wavelength in the club. Board members leaking info about players and coach to the papers, players disagreeing with management decisions in public. What's next

Gronk

Staff member
So now our allies at the Telecrap are printing lies ? Who'd have thunk ?

1 Eyed TEZZA

Coach
I have a small suspicion (which has some weight behind it) that this is all just a diversion from other issues that the club is having.

1 Eyed TEZZA

Coach
I have the suspicion and it wasn't dismissed. I do know how ever that the club, the whole club are sick of the media attention we are getting (obviously someone doesn't seem to give a sh*t though).