What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dylan Brown - charged sexual touching

King-Gutho94

Coach
Unsurprising to hear Hadley have a go at us today regarding Brown

Said brown should be stood down immediately and said the club is run like a zoo and that’s because the ceo, chairman and coach are all basically inept and we’ll never win a comp and the place has had a bad culture since Fitzy left.

hate the moron
Just send a truck down the Galston Gorge that will get him distracted and fired up he will blow a valve one day.

Angry_eel

First Grade
Australian public figures need to learn a lot from heap of US ones (yes a lot them still f**k up) and have the big f**k-off bodyguard who keeps them safe but mostly from themselves. f**ken Drake carries around packets of hot sauce FFS.
I suspect Drown also needs to reconsider his friends seeing how the team planned to keep low profile over weekend
I think you forgot to mention that Drake had a artificial pregnancy happen to him and he has a 6 year old from it.

T.S Quint

Coach
To be honest would many of the players who didn't grow up in the area live nearby? Why would you live out there if you could afford to live elsewhere??

Yeah, if I had a choice between Parramatta or Rose Bay, I'm going for Rose Bay.
I'd still prefer to live in the Inner West though, 'cause the Eastern Suburbs are also shit.

Lemon Squash

First Grade
Pretty sure Dylbags still lives in Constitution Hill (definitely did at one stage).... assuming he would have to report to Rose Bay due to it being the local cop shop in relation to where the offence occurred?

Soren Lorenson

First Grade
Pretty sure Dylbags still lives in Constitution Hill (definitely did at one stage).... assuming he would have to report to Rose Bay due to it being the local cop shop in relation to where the offence occurred?
One of the articles says he lives in Rose Bay - not important really, I was just curious. I think he was in Greystanes/Pemulwuy at one point too in the share house?