What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fiddy final tips

Fiddy

Juniors
Sup

Finals time guys and girls - and it's also near christmas time so i thought i might share my wisdom and help you.

Place ya money on the broncos to pull the biggest upset in Finals history with them to beat the storm.

Also you can't go past the bunnies to beat manly - they are specials.

lockyno1

Post Whore
Broncos to beat the Storm..fiddy this is just stupid! We will be lucky to score a point and Melbourne will rack up 50!

lockyno1

Post Whore
Put it this way..the only good thing about this week..is that after the game it gives me a time to get REALLY drunk so I don't remember the game!

Jobdog

Live Update Team
Fiddy has been close to the mark a lot in recent times. Who's to say that will change?

Keep it real yo'

yeeeeah thanks fitty! im convinced that fitty doesnt guess well on footy scores, he dictates the future. thanks fitty wooo bring on week 2 go broncos

m0j0

Bench
Centrebet will give you $28.83 for the multi. How much you putting on it, Fiddy?

Apey

Staff member
Fiddy almost always get 1/2, this time will be no different.

pantherz9103

First Grade
I rate Souths a big chance. I don't even want to think about Broncos being a chance. The day they are eliminated I shall throw a party.

Fiddy

Juniors
pantherz9103 said:
I rate Souths a big chance. I don't even want to think about Broncos being a chance. The day they are eliminated I shall throw a party.

Fiddy never is wrong!