What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fifa 12

auto pressure on defense needs to stay. Way too many guys are just going to dribble now and try to beat defenses themselves rather than using passing, way less realistic. gonna suck.

boxhead

First Grade
auto pressure on defense needs to stay. Way too many guys are just going to dribble now and try to beat defenses themselves rather than using passing, way less realistic. gonna suck.

You'll find that you can change it back to the automatic pressure system in the settings.

:?

That already happens. The bitches pick Franco CF or Barca, spam sprint with Messi or Tranaldo. Setting up a counter attack to these tactics made online too easy

canberra_raiders2k2

First Grade
I'll have my copy tomorrow!

Apparently this a revolution for FIFA. I'm pumped And if there is enough support on this forum perhaps a league/tournament.

wow f**kING NO thanks.

one button defence is for androtrops who don't understand how the game is played.

HowHigh

Coach
Yeah how'd you get it 2 days early?

And auto pressure kinda sucked, the new tactical defending sounds better

canberra_raiders2k2

First Grade
Not a chump, I have it on ps3. Add me on ps3 - xxfavrexx. Ea pass isn't available on ps3 in our region.

I have it early as a friend owns a video game store.

canberra_raiders2k2

First Grade
Just played my first online league game via the head to head season promotion/relegation competition. It was great fun, I was Newcastle united
vs beneficia. I went 1-0 into the break and really had the guy on the ropes, I got careless late in the second and tried to go for an intercept, missed and he had a 1 on 1 with my keeper. Final score 1-1

I found the fact crossing wasn't as heavily used and the game really opens up in the midfields. Tactical defending really changed the match up. I don't either me or the guy opted to go down the wings like in FIFA 11.

Last edited:

CC_Eagle

First Grade
Having a mate who owns a game store would nearly be as good as having a mate who owned a pub or a brothel.

Lucky b*stard.